Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? (46148 Views)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Can You Spot The Key In This Photo? / Pick A Pill(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ShayGirl(f): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
FreddywellsNGN:

that s AKUNGBA..abeg forward your mobile to me fredrickwellington@yahoo.com .i gat biz to discuss wit u, pls.

Alryt
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by jedyjedy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na to use long stick carry am from a far distance now. Where there is a will there's a way.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ooshinibos: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Be sincere, no going to carry stick or machete.. Just bend n pick it up grin tongue
this is not funny ...Nairaland is becoming something else ,, Osewa sit up
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by famzynet: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
ololo12:
Use stone blast the head of the snake. Pick up the key jejely! No long thing
You no read the thread? No use of stick or stone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by famzynet: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
ololo12:
Use stone blast the head of the snake. Pick up the key jejely! No long thing
You no read the thread? No use of stick or stone. Just a bite from that snake,you go die before you reach hospital or prayer house. Poverty bad oooo! I can't believe many people are willing to commit suicide because of Range rover. Chei!!
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by remirez07(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Be sincere, no going to carry stick or machete.. Just bend n pick it up grin tongue
The snake go no say him gam person. The way I go take kill the snake people go dey follow ham cri infact cops go sue me for murdered.. I no go petty the snake at all.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by KesterG: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Laughing in Swahili........dem no c meeeeeee
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Luizkid(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
stand behind it n pick the keys with lightning speed
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Sweetyie(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
DeMekus:

But you'd flag me for a lift if you see me driving by abi? wink
Ofcos[color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Emeraldcute(f): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
ooshinibos:

this is not funny ...Nairaland is becoming something else ,, Osewa sit up
what's this boy saying
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by friends4ever(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
datguru:

I see, so are you in school ?

Guy if you're looking for a woman to date online, i have few online dating site i can send to you free of charge.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by chuddyot(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2015
agoadiv:
Chisosssss let my miracle come this way

I'll use de snake to celebrate the car
be careful wat u wish for u might get it..
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by BamideleOJ: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2015
datguru:
Theirs always a way to appease the snake and take the key

I expected that from someone
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by temmym4(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2015
datguru:

lol. Na to kneel down and cry dey beg the snake abi. Naija. I hail o! we go find a way no doubt grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 15, 2015
datguru:
Appease ke? Or kill it straight away!
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by orogodoganyin(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
wait, lemme call my cousin's friend. he has a ring that enables to catch snakes alive
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by simdam500(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Godskidmidas: Just pick the keys so that they'll use the range rover to carry your dead body.
misspicy: Op where the range rover...that key is not difficult to pick na but I need to see the range rover first. grin
agoadiv: Chisosssss let my miracle come this way

I'll use de snake to celebrate the car
gabazin080: I will rather continue with my leg rover than die because of range Rover
Mprex: over my dead body embarassed

These set of people are rib cracker grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by simdam500(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Georgekyrian: Will eat the snake alive,, seriously

shocked shocked shocked grin
Let me dance for you... I will stop dancing when you come back alive after eating the snake grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/2632118_allahuaakbaar555ae9c5f0606_jpeg6e55f774695ba9cad486ff6ceb4a92bb
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by simdam500(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will urinate on the snake... sad

Pls don't tell me what the outcome might be, cos I know it myself....

I will boldly be the winner of a Range rover cheesy 2015 to be precise
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Emeraldcute(f): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:

I can smell jealousy. You have been noticed sha

Who created de thread Which notice were u talking abt? Get a life dude n stop showing me how worthless u really r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? / • Two Truths And A Lie Game - / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.