Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) (6707 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License / How To Authenticate Your Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by chizidgreat(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Try and follow these procedures to avoid being scammed by hungry officers as I almost was. There may not be a genuine shorter cut except if you have an FRSC member you can trust to give 10k and your details
source. It really took me some sort of stress but now I can tell you that I am smiling because anytime I am driving my fellowship people from UNN to anywhere else, I drive like a king.
Note: There are real scammers and you may not know they are scamming you. A road safety officer showed me two fake licenses his colleague produced for impatient folks. Thank You
Source:www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/new-frsc-drivers-license-procedures-nigeria-steps-to-get-a-new-drivers-license-or-to-renew-yours.html
source: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8664378315652791628#editor/target=post;postID=8749635043101724556;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=0;src=postname

Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by chizidgreat(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
more

Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just left their office at Obio opposite Customary court, along Old Aba road in Port harcourt

I was told to come back on Tuesday, 10th November 2015 for data capture (that's four months from now!). Don't know why it will take so long as this is a renewal, not a first time application angry

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by chukel(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2015
noxide:
Just left their office at Obio opposite Customary court, along Old Aba road in Port harcourt

I was told to come back on Tuesday, 10th November 2015 for data capture (that's four months from now!). Don't know why it will take so long as this is a renewal, not a first time application angry
how much did u pay and which of the procedures did u use
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
chukel:
how much did u pay and which of the procedures did u use

6350, same procedure on their website. https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by teetee2(f): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pls where do I learn driving during this holiday. thanks
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by steffans(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
All dis stories will change when u get to their office...

either ways.. You must still do your drivers liscence, so that you wont be harassed at any cost.

9ja i hail thee..
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by Osolo1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
What is the web address
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by Seun(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
What's the source?
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Seun:
What's the source?

The website in my earlier post has outlined steps for renewal and getting the new driver's license.

My only problem is the long wait before data capture sad
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by chizidgreat(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by davit: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2015
A post like this should be on the front page. Not the ones talking about br**st or the likes.
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by babarazy: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
chizidgreat:

Sir Seun, here is the source. I have modified the post and added it
op is trying to be on the front page. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by chizidgreat(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2015
babarazy:
op is trying to be on the front page. cheesy grin grin
Point of correction,I am only passing an information. so, front page is not a big deal for me because I have made it countless times. Check on my username and see for yourself. Naturally!
Re: How To Get Your New Driver's License Without Being Scammed (screenshots) by DaBullIT(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Asking to come back for data capture after 4 months is a way to show you their displeasure at you for paying online

I did mine around July 21st, paid online and i went their office in an official car with some stern looking friends , with no mustache or beard

they complained that FG has cancelled online payment if i had come the next day they wouldn't honor my request

eventually they got 500 out of me following series of excuses and indirect taxing , I had my data captured the same day and temporary licence given to me , i have since gotten sms to come for the original , i think a month later

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Nissan Skyline 2001 - Hardstarting / Honda Accord 99 Or Kia Rio 2006 / Please Guys Help Me. Camry 2003 And 2005, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.