Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Moments Like This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moments Like This (53214 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments Like This by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Was having a discussion with an aunt of mine over the internet,facebook in particular...

We were talking about different feelings people have when it gets to that moment during a white wedding in church...when the pastor ask the congregation

"Is there anyone in the congregation that has a reason why the groom and bride shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony"

Now this is a question for the married ones,how was the feeling at that particular moment..

To the players and runs girl aiming to get married legally how would it be then...repent...

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by falconey(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oh boy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol who will dare to raise their hands up... angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moments Like This by piicity(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Amos3 3

3 Likes

Re: Moments Like This by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
A runs girl will faint if someone should stand up or cough.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by Olami90: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
A runz guy/babe go dey count seconds ni for d pastor to move to d next prog while d hrt beat triples.

Only God wld save him/her frm collapsing as a result of high Bp.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
i have nothing to be afraid of.... i will just be calm, since i didn't hurt anyone.....

though my heart will be in my mouth...

but i don't think that still happens

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moments Like This by Olami90: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mak d runz babe just turn bak to see a guy stood up to dat time...................

#na hospital she go wake hear dat d guy only stood up to go and urinate or carry gift frm his car. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moments Like This by Feranchek(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
I attended a church wedding in Rumuigbo in PH a couple of years back. When THE MOMENT came, a certain 'em u em u' called ochuko, raised his hand. Immediately the bride saw a hand raised, she fainted!! Everybody in the church were perturbed! Pandemonium almost broke buh the bride was later revived. When parity was finally restored, the pastor asked Ochuko "youngman, what is it you have to say?" Ochuko, with him yeye innocent voice said "ehn pastor, I just wan tell you say, we wey dey for back seat no dey hear watin you dey talk" grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

One LIKE for ochuko!

352 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by Kenndall: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
I believe if your mind is clear, it shouldn't mean anything.
Re: Moments Like This by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
@d baq of my wedding invitation card.
It will b written; "behave responsibly if yhu wanna qo baq home completely"

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by Allsmyles(f): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Was having a discussion with an aunt of mine over the internet,facebook in particular...

We were talking about different feelings people have when it gets to that moment during a white wedding in church...when the pastor ask the congregation

"Is there anyone in the congregation that has a reason why the groom and bride shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony"

Now this is a question for the married ones,how was the feeling at that particular moment..

To the players and runs girl aiming to get married legally how would it be then...repent...

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Tohpahz
Twaci
Whizqueen
Allsmyles
Lol...my bridesmaids will b on d look out for anybody dt mistakenly moves.
Modified: I made fp again, tnx to Lami my guy

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by Allsmyles(f): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
tollyB:
i have nothing to be afraid of.... i will just be calm, since i didn't hurt anyone.....

though my heart will be in my mouth...

but i don't think that still happens
Dz isn't only abt u nt hurting any1, its also abt ur partner havin a clean mind. Wt if sum1 stnds up to say sumtn dy will prevent u both frm being joined @dt moment?

2 Likes

Re: Moments Like This by Remilekun101: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bouncers will surely be at my wedding to bounce out trouble makers angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moments Like This by Allsmyles(f): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moments Like This by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Allsmyles:

Hahahaha! If anyone as much as blinks, heavily muscled bouncers will bundle the person out of the hall. You had your chance to protest before the wedding so you cannot pour sand sand on my cornflakes. Since I can't beat you, my bouncers will beat you and bounce you out of the church cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by freesinzu(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
I do think no one has d courage to do it, cause if ur reason is not good enough u might end up **********

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by asumo12: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
angry angry angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moments Like This by Godskidmidas(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'll tell the pastor to skip that part

2 Likes

Re: Moments Like This by Burger01(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Allsmyles:

That means you have lots of skeletons and shaddy past in you wardrobe sad
Re: Moments Like This by chymystique(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
As long as I dont ve any skeleton in my cupboard I see no reason to even be perturbed a bit on that particular question.
Re: Moments Like This by Maintech: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
n
Re: Moments Like This by themejiwalker(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by Allsmyles(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! If anyone as much as blinks, heavily muscled bouncers will bundle the person out of the hall. You had your chance to protest before the wedding so you cannot pour sand sand on my cornflakes. Since I can't beat you, my bouncers will beat you and bounce you out of the church cheesy cheesy
Yes oh sis...dy dnt even need to beat d person, dy will jst hv to put d person in d nxt available cab. He/she can come for the reception sef

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by samintegrity(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
It won't be funny oooo.. .
Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
A runs girl will faint if someone should stand up or cough.
lols my honourable sir i hail thee
Re: Moments Like This by pinkycute(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well, for me, I will ask the pastor to skip that line smiley to avoid heartache cry tongue undecided
Re: Moments Like This by VickyRotex(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

That's why some churches no longer say it on the wedding day. cheesy

I've seen churches where they make the announcements 3 consecutive weeks to the wedding. That anyone against the ties should speak up or forever remain silent lipsrsealed undecided

To avoid public disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Moments Like This by sammyj: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Who no go fear na !!! grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Moments Like This by Georgekyrian(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
We the good will relax, if u say anything against me, we gonna settle it @ the court of death..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.