Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 (1537 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Lagos Fashion Award's Nomination Opens Today, Introduces 16 Media Partners / Wat Is All These Chinese Letters In Fashion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
This extra-ordinary online-event is being put together by LANDERSCAVE. A socio-econo political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

OUR MISSION:
To acknowledge the talents, time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and selflesslt stood in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to show that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

OUR VISION:
To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, Substance and information trumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognising the efforts, tenacity and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude.

MODALITY OF EVENT:
Please note that this is not a contest or a competition. It is neither a beauty nor pageant show. It is an exclusive recognition award by an independent group on behalf of Nairaland. No form of campaign or spamming of the thread is encouraged or allowed.

The event has to be staged into three parts:
1. The Awareness Stage (which is the stage we are presently)
Click on this link to get all the information you need to know about this. https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

2. The Nomination Stage (coming up next week Monday July 20)
This is the stage where you guys will nominate people that creates meaningful, educative, informative threads. Someone with highest number of nominees will be assumed worthy of this award. His/her sobriquet will be forwarded to the general thread where the award will be presented.

3. The Grand Finale Stage (coming up July 27)
This will be the final stage and two things will be happening that night:
---->>> Award Presentation to the winners of each award categories.
---->>> Induction of Award Reciepients into the NAIRALAND HALL OF FAME

To the Mods: Please this award is sectional. Let it remain on this section.
Cc: Kandiikane, tjskii.

Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abeg wetin dem dey recognize... Eh mhizkel.. Una nor dey tire?
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Watching.... shocked
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg wetin dem dey recognize... Eh mhizkel.. Una nor dey tire?
cheesy Please kindly click on the awareness thread. wink
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy Please kindly click on the awareness thread. wink
lmao.. I don already derail d awareness thread sef...
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. I don already derail d awareness thread sef...
sad Not cool.
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

sad Not cool.
bite me
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
**ATTENTION TO THE MODS AND ALL FASHION - LANDERS**

Please sirs/ma,

I am scentmarlc, lead facilitator for this event.

Tunnamania11 is the chairman, LOC

This thread is a property of FASHION section alone and should please be left unmoved in romance section

[/b]The award categories is splitted into two SECTIONS. The STANDARD CATEGORIES and The SPECIAL CATEGORIES.
[/color][/b]

The standard categories has adopts the closed loop selection process while the special categories would be decided via the open loop nomination process.

Three categories of award falls under the Special Categories:

1. Moderator Honorary Award
2. Organizer fellows Award and
3. Individual Section Award

And all these categories shall BE CONDUCTED INDEPENDENTLY IN EACH SECTIONS.

WHAT TO DO:

** Each member of THIS SECTION is expected to Nominate One person for The MODERATOR AWARD, BEST EVENT ORGANIZER ON NL and ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL that has impacted him/her most in this section. Making a Total Of 3 Nominations in all.**

FORMAT TO NOMINATE:

Example:

I Nominate:

FASHION Section
Mod - rockstation
Organizer - tashamania
Individual - mirexx

Cc: skypeople.

NOTE: You must copy SKYPEOPLE in all your nominations. Thats the official Judge for now. If any changes occur, you will be duly notified.

To have a complete view of EVENT MODALITIES please

[size=20pt] [url=https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-
awareness]CLICK HERE[/url][/size]

To check the the GENERAL AWARENESS THREAD for more INFO.

Thankz for your time.

Cheers
Scent.

[size=20pt] LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN....PLEASE MODS, WE SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE[/size]
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
bite me
baba i zoom yu ooo
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
DEAR FASHIONLANDERS, LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN....
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CC SKYPEOPLE
Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
I Nominate:

FASHION Section
Mod - rockstation
Organizer - tashamania
Individual - Mhizkel

Re: FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
I Nominate:

FASHION Section Mod - rockstation Organizer - tashamania Individual - Mhizkel
wink Permit me to make a correction. It's Rocktation and Tashaamania

(1) (Reply)

Milk Of Magnesia As Primer! Yay Or Nay? / How To Be A Perfect Runway Model For Men / How To Stop Wig Tangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.