Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation (1236 Views)

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by Super1Star: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari is set to visit Washington D.C. for his meeting with President Barack Obama on Monday with a 32-man delegation comprising governors, ex-governors, State House officials and businessmen.

According to sources in the presidency, those expected to join him on the trip include Governors Kashim Shettima (Borno), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa) and Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).

The rather large delegation will also have former Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi; Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare; former President of the Newspapers Proprietors' Association of Nigeria (NPAN) and publisher of The Democrat, Ismaila Isa Funtua; a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzau; and Halilu Sheni, a businessman.

Others in the delegation will include officials in the presidency and some heads of government parastatals.
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by Super1Star: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
How can This Day call 32 "the rather large delegation " when a Drunken Master of Otuoke always go around with 11 aircrafts and over 200 memeber delegation.

Change is here indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by iphanyiuma(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
The traveller grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by temitemi1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
iphanyiuma:
The traveller grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin Proper planning in my opinion! And no wasting of estacode unlike in the past!
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by wachakuta(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
TANOIDS said it was 100 b4 nah...
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by Super1Star: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
wachakuta:
TANOIDS said it was 100 b4 nah...

I am still baffled on how This Day can call his delegation "large".

Maybe they expected him to go their alone. Some journalists and their editors are saTANoids behind the pen.
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by wachakuta(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Super1Star:

I am still baffled on how This Day can call his delegation "large".

Maybe they expected him to go their alone. Some journalists and their editors are saTANoids behind the pen.

Yeah all bunch of enemies to our great con3... it still baffles me how some people will be praying for a govt to fail when it is dem dat will suffer directly from d failure og govt
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by Super1Star: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
wachakuta:

Yeah all bunch of enemies to our great con3... it still baffles me how some people will be praying for a govt to fail when it is dem dat will suffer directly from d failure og govt

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Safe trip to my able President, the slayer of saTANoids and their saTANic devices.
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by franchizy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
I condemn this list, I condemn it, I condemn it.
Why only Northerners and Yoruba's in the list. This is a clear marginalization of other regions.
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by fashoo2010(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
I tot it was 19 man delegation, so its nw 32? It is well
Re: Buhari To Visit Washington With 32-man Delegation by docsholz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this list, I condemn it, I condemn it.
Why only Northerners and Yoruba's in the list. This is a clear marginalization of other regions.
blind bat, okorocha is chinese undecided

(1) (Reply)

Police Pictured Holding Umbrella For White Man [see Photo] / President Buhari Appoints New Group Executive Directors for NNPC / Nigeria Is The Business Hub Of Africa - Dubai King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.