Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Remember When: - Forum Games (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Remember When: (38416 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2005
I Remember when in nigeria they have isoji(revival) and they go all around d neigborhood doing evangelism and they sing Gbanjo mo gbede!
Gbanjo mo gbede!
Lofe lofe ni gbala!
Gbanjo mo gbede!

And
wa gba!!
Wa gba!!
Wagba jesu saye re o.................
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2005
..omg damy! grin
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2005
I remember when Bola Ige died, till now they dont know who killed him
Re: I Remember When: by ocho(f): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2005
my sister, me sef tire for that case ooo!!
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2005
Yes o, A senior Advocate for that matter
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2005
i just seem to remember songs well i remember diz song we used to sing!!
*~clears throat.....testing 1..2..3~*
~E o mu solo~
~E o mu solo o~
~Oja ti ire ayo mi bade~
~E o mu solo~
~E ma je chickin o~
~E o je chickin~
~O jo ti ire ayo mi bade~
~E o je chicken~
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2005
I remember thinking, oh s++t, I've done it again
Re: I Remember When: by christyne(f): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2005
I remember wen i used to get into trouble wen i was a kid
Re: I Remember When: by alheri(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2005
i remember when i was a KID and i used to shoplift every time we went to the store with my friends. And 1 day when i didnt go with them they caught my friend and it was so embarassing cos her dad was our state governor that time. And they called there mum from the store and when i heard i was so glad i wasnt with them at the time.
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2005
@ Alheri cheesy

I remember my first date
Re: I Remember When: by timmy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2005
tell me ao did it go

i remeber my first date too
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2005
I remember when Pastor Folahan died, it was really sad, people of God dying. cry
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2005
@ Timmy, it went great, I hope yours did too

I remember my 15th B'day
Re: I Remember When: by Aderonke(f): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2005
i remember d day i lost my best friend, it was, oh my God cry, sooooooooo bad sad
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2005
I feel for you Aderonke. sad

I remember the day I had my first GCSE'S papers, I was real nervous.
Re: I Remember When: by Aderonke(f): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2005
yeh, thanks. its almost two years now. this thread just makes me remember him.

i remember my first day in sch (sec)
Re: I Remember When: by christyne(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2005
I remember when i used to eat with my fingers when we have dozens of spoons at home,hw dirty i was then.
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2005
I remember I use to like running across the airport landing stripe back in 77 in benin and the guard will chase us with thier bicycles
Re: I Remember When: by Aderonke(f): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2005
i remember d day myself and my one and only sister had a fight over who is who? i can b stubborn at times though she beat nonsense out my body! grin funny? yeah rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy She beat nonsense out of ur body? I am sure sense was remaining in thurr. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i remember when i was like 12 or was it 11. My cousin (older) made me Knee down for like 4 hours. Not just kneel down.. U must knee straight, with ur hands up.. not touching each other.. plus she was sitting there, reading her foolish novel, and watching if i would join my hands or break any of the "kneeling rules".

I was there shouting, i will Report you to big mummy when she comes back.. i will tell my daddy when he calls.. i will tell big daddy that you are punishing me.. The more i talk, the more the time kept increasing. I kept talking.. and she kept saying.. "Plus 20 minutes". "plus 5 minutes".

Whenever i remember that day.. i really wish i could kill her! Ask me wat the worst part was... my friends were in the living room when she told me to come in the room and knee.. then she told my friends to leave and come back later "cos i am serving a punishment". SCREAM EMBARRASMENT!!!!

But we r cool now. Did i report her?? Hell YES i did. Big mommy yelled at her.. cos i didn't stop crying till big mommy came back from work. Oluwa oo.. it wasn't funny that day. But now.. it's soo funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2005
I also remember when Uncle olu told me to "stool down". Anyone did that thing?? Jesu!!! You could kill a child with it. Hold on, let me try do it now.

I am back..

Ehehen.. it's not easy ooo!! U have to use only one finger on the ground and your leg is up. Ur second hand is up too. Plus you can't switch legs or hands. So whichever leg and hand u start with, is what you finish with!

I don't complain when uncle olu punishes me. Becos.. the punishment gets.. really tough. I had to stool down.. not long tho. I did only 30 minutes. Cos i kept saying, "i will not do it again" (don't even ask me what i did). cheesy

Jesus! Those punishments were evil oo. And i must say, they were good for kids like me. Cos only God knows what i woulda turn into if not for wicked punishments.
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2005
hot-angel:

I don't complain when uncle olu punishes me. Becos.. the punishment gets.. really tough. I had to stool down.. not long tho. I did only 30 minutes. Cos i kept saying, "i will not do it again" (don't even ask me what i did). cheesy
What did you do?? rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by nana(f): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2005
Oya,answer ur husband grin cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2005
Gbeborun's of Nigeria Limited. I said don't ask me.
Re: I Remember When: by nana(f): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2005
hot-angel:

Gbeborun's of Nigeria Limited. I said don't ask me.
Yetunde,u are yabbing your husband.Do u want him to give u a red card? cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2005
E no fit gimme red card oo. Abi, olowo ori mi, will u gimme red card? smiley
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2005
I will give you greencard. cool
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2005
Gbeborun of Nigeria limited Lol, to ur HUSBAND HMMM grin
Re: I Remember When: by Aderonke(f): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2005
HA, i guess mine purnishment is not as bad as yours and i'm not as stubborn as u re!
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2005
I guess not. I used to be stubborn but it all went away. Although, oman ta si ori mi smal small! smiley
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2005
In other words, you run mad once in a while.
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2005
You will run mad once in a while! cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (47) (Reply)

Forum Games Library / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.