Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Remember When: - Forum Games (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Remember When: (38420 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2005
Once a Nigerian, always a Nigerian. :shakes head:
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2005
And always proud to be a Nigerian. smiley *shakes butt*
Re: I Remember When: by Scorpio(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2005
i like d butt part cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2005
Ohh goodness. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2005
who's she shaking it for?
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2005
I remember the punishment da Mean teacherz used to give uz stool/kneel down!! sit on d wall!! crawl, cut grass, get beaten with those fat pankere, lie down flat, suck ur finger like a monkey, stick da gum on ur hair if u chewing one, beat eaachother and if u don't do it well he's gon show u how to!! slap eachother!!......
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2005
I remember when i was small, in primary school i always cry when they take me to my class teacher in KG Kindergarten, my mum and sis told me, after i will race down to my sis's class in primary five and infront of evey one in her class i wuld be shouting her name... Give me my biscuit, give me my sweet, and so the teacher wuld be laughing and everyone, when i grew up and in primary 5/6, oh God that teacher wuld always remember me, that now your a big girl , i will be shy and be laffing, ha gone are those days... grin cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2005
rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2005
I know this sounds somehow but i was small

There was a day wen i was in like pry 1 or 2 cant remeber the actual class, so my two sisters, we go together, so Dad was like u people hurry up i need to get to work on time, we were rushing, this part is not funny, so wen we got to school dad couldnt come infront of the school gate so he dropped us on the road, So i need to drop from the other side near the road, i ran i was scared , meanwhile dad stopped so we ccan cross before he move, maybe cuz i was small sha, instead of me to cross immediately, i went back again so that wen dad move then i wuld cross, meanwhile my two sis's had crossed already, dad was angry and was ;ike this small gurl, in yoruba they wuld say ha omo yi ti gban ju, but o well.
My sisters can nver forget that scene tjhey will always say it especially wen i misbehave....

If you see the incident u will laugh, funny one he he
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2005
rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2005
I remember when i was in primary 6, so my teacher that teacher that always laugh wen i was young wen i go to my sis's class to ask for sweets, so it was on saturday that teacher is getting married, so we already planned the journey with my friends, weve learned lots of songs to sing for him, so on saturday, i told mum im going to my teacher's wedding today, she said I dont want u too go, my mind doesnt, i was like Ha Mummy its unfair o, my friends wuld be waiting for me, i cried and cried i dressed up and asked for tyransport fare, she wuld have dropped me buit shes also going to her friends birthday, I said so mum u wont allow me to go to this teacher's wedding, and the teacher invited her to, so since u wont be able to go, lemme go and represnt u ,, and she was like, Emi ole wa omo ti ko ko ila , I cant look for a child that doesnt have tribal mark, i told her i cant get lost, but she didnt allow me, i always say it till now,
The funniest part of it was one of my calssmate, a family fiend, was preparing to go as well but when he got there theyve gone, our house is not far from our's wen i saw hi on his way i said wats wrong Buahahahahahah He said theyve gone, he busted in to tairs so we cried together Lol,u know likle children. i cant forget that lovely and nice teacher, such a wonderful teacher haha  grin cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2005
Good guy u alright?
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2005
grin
Re: I Remember When: by Scorpio(f): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2005
kai, these experiences r so funny cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by christyne(f): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2005
Very funny experiences cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2005
Yeah i know buahhahhahahha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Remember When: by Aderonke(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2005
yeah! i remember my first 'toaster', then i just got admitted into sec sch. i was in jss 1.
dat fateful day i was coming back from church and this guy walked up to me and said "hello, my name is ....(i no go tell u grin), i'm a border and i guess dat's why i've not been able to see this pretty face of urs all this while. do u mind telling me ur name?"
guess wat i did?
i ran witout thinking and i got home panting.... (yeah, call me bush girl if u like. rolleyes)
just of recent, i ran into d guy and we both bursted into laughter!

m e n! i was embarrassed wen i told my friends the next day d incident happened grin cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I remember when I had a horrible toothache, it was bad sad
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2005
i remember the day i lost my virginity and lipginity..it was heavenly! cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2005
Adenike.. oo gbadun.

Anyways, i remember that i didn't finish my primary five and i didn't do common entrance.
Re: I Remember When: by IAH(f): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2005
So how u take enter Secondary School? Long leg. grin
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2005
We moved from lagos to gombe. And my mom (aunt) was doing the school Phone for the school.. so the manager just allowed me in the school.  smiley
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2005
I remember the first day a girl toasted me.
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2005
Who said u r not serious?

I remember daddy and mommy play when i was a kid.
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2005
rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2005
ojuyobo.. aburo tinunbu
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2005
omo abacha rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2005
Olorun maje!
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2005
u people ha ha, ur funny
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2005
I remember when i was little, i followed my Mum to lagos to our cousin's place, so wen we got to this weird place in Lagos, cant remember the name, Ipaja or so, my Mum dropped from the Car and went to a shop to but something, wen she was coming back someone from no where came and Ripped of her necklace, very expensive one, my mum was so angry, as from that day wen ever shes going to lagos she, she wuldnt use any jewelry, the day was bad but funny as well. grin
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 2:56am On Dec 17, 2005
I remember when i used to talk to chickens when i was 2yrs actually not really my mom reminded me last week.
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 2:58am On Dec 17, 2005
u too? i knew it!!

i remember when i used to call the poster above me "iya aye" {oh wel i still do} grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply)

Forum Games Library / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.