Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse (1311 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo) / Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse by afegreg: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
By Biodun Ayeni

Michael Crawford who hails from Pennsylvania, was charged with bestiality after he booked a round trip of 4,347 miles to Phoenix, Arizona, to meet the horse owner who he had been chatting with over the internet.

Little did it occur to him that he had in the actual sense, been chatting with some undercover police officials.

The 68-year-old man was arrested immediately he arrived the airport after he journeyed more than 2,000 miles just to have sex with a horse.

During interrogation, Crawford confessed to the police that he had practiced bestiality for about 45 years adding that he came with five shirts which he wanted the horse to urinate on so he would post them home and later wear them to arouse himself in.....See Pics

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/beastiality-michael-crawford-lands-in-jail-for-attempting-to-sleep-with-horse/

Re: Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse by Mekybliss(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
What if the horse try to do that to him too
Re: Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse by nikkiking(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse by acenazt: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hiaaan but u.s stupid wetin be d difference between same sex coitus and bestiality? ??
Re: Beastiality: Michael Crawford Lands In Jail For Attempting To Sleep With Horse by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
I read this with my mouth wide-open. When I finished reading, I found myself laughing hard and long. The stuff is not funny at all but I don't know why I am laughing.

Horse piss to arouse himself? Ara di na udi n'udi.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Robbery Attack That Happened In Lagos Yesterday Night / New Letter From A Nigerian Inmate In A Hong Kong Prison For Drug Trafficking / Beware Of This Phone Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.