Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day (697 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day by msmon(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon us all.

There's growing concern that Boko Haram may strike today(Eid-il-fitri) as it has been observed overtime that they target special occasion and large congregations.

We can curb them from striking and killing innocent individual all in the name of fighting in Allah's cause by calling on Allah.

Kindly offer this prayer before you go to prayer ground this morning. Do the prayer with the intention that you want Allah(S.W.T) to curb them(BH) from harming and killing innocent people today.

Recite the following;
*Allahummak fineehim bima shi'ta. – 111(or as much as you can)
*Suratul Al-Fil – 33

May Allah save us from BH and make us victorious over them.

Eid Mubarak!

Pls kindly share on social media, and let this message move as much as possible.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, omotayor123. All other moderators and all concerned nairalanders.
Re: Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day by feldido(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok... But next time arrange your post well before u submit
Re: Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day by msmon(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day by Omotayor123(f): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Jazakumllahi for dis. May God save us all from Boko Haram..

Eid Mubarak ...

But I don't think this thread belong here.

BTW.. Where's Agarawu23 & Aminat508
Re: Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day by msmon(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
Jazakumllahi for dis. May God save us all from Boko Haram..

Eid Mubarak ...

But I don't think this thread belong here.

BTW.. Where's Agarawu23 & Aminat508

I wasn't permitted to open a new thread so I had to modify an old topic with less comment. Hopefully a moderator will put it in appropriate section and do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Rode This Machine Back In The Days? / Indian Sand Artist Creates A Symbolic Tribute To A Drowned Syrian Toddler / My bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.