Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. (1029 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by FrankDude: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have a girlfriend and she has very big set of breasts, I love smooching them and I cant get enough of them.

I hate imagining that the breasts will get sagged because of that, pls doctors in the house will smooching cause the breasts to sag, if so how can I prevent that and still enjoy her breasts. wink
Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by DjAndroid: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
BEFORE NKO. SOME DEY SAG, SOME NO DEY SAG. E DEPEND ON THE BODI.

I DON MEET ONE NOTORIOUS CHEERFUL GIVER, BUT HER BOBBI STILL STAND LIKE CIGA.

1 Like

Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by dangote7510(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
meanwhile, dat breast will still sag, so smooch it now while stock last.
Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by nikkiking(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oh u think is gon stand lyk dat forever, better enjoy it now why u still can cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by oladeledave: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enhance Your Dieting And Weight Loss Mentality

This is a notion everybody should be clear about, dieting does not come by starving. I have heard about people who literally starve

themselves all in the name of wanting to shed some heavy weight
see more here

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Ways To Prevent Breast Cancer Through An Armpit Detox / How To Avoid Junk Foods / COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.