Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! (2149 Views)

Stephanie Coker’s Bridal Brunch In Greece Last Night (photos) / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Former Miss World Agbani Darego Rocks The Indian Saree To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by thepinkcrystal: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! Are You Feelin’ Her Look?
JULY 14, 2015 in Celebrity,Fashion

Former Miss World Agbani Darego was the guest of honour at the tw Magazine Brunch which went down at the Hotel Presidential on Friday 11 July.

For the occasion Miss Darego rocked a burgundy and gold structured dress by Meena. The dress is from the Nigerian label’s Spring/Summer ‘Muted Ways’ 2015 collection.

See more pictures of Agbani at the event after the jump

ARE YOU FEELIN’ HER LOOK?

Image Credit: Kola Oshalusi for Insignia Media

See More:- [url]that1960chick.com[/url]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by bolajioginni: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
she get aids?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by Sleekbaby(f): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
kool
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by buygala(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beautiful scarecrow embarassed

Only God knows how she is going to give birth with that narrow pelvis sad

Thank God she is out of my league smiley.. I really don't want to know what it feels like to be having sex with her and having my peniss hit her pelvic bone sad

In other news...

Fairly used girlfriend for sale at giveaway pricesmiley ..... For pishures and system specifications please call or whatsapp 080666622419
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by kestolove95(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Babe marry my bro na
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
She is getting more matured
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by serahforever: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dear All,

May be you have been thinking of what to do with your extra time of been sitting at home OR you are not presently having nothing doing to have a daily income OR you have tried all efforts looking for job but no company offers u Here its YOURS RIGHT work not a job.

http://www.isncoins.com/sarahlivingspring

because there are difference between SALARY and EARNING .

key in to the right opportunity today never wait till tomorrow because time don't wait for any one

Sit back to watch the link above and we shall get in touch with you immediately.

Best regards
ISN Coins Nigeria and Europe
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by Mariojane(f): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
bolajioginni:
she get aids?
no HIV
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by Houseofglam7(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aunty Agbani, come over my place...... I serve real food grin

You wan disappear
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by RedCard1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beautiful Agbani. But I don't like the shoes and bent left leg pose

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by pretydiva(f): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
She's not looking as biuriful as b4. Agbani wey tin dey hapen nau undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by Came: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oh! Agbani don dey old , and she no wan marry.. Hmmmmmm
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by Alexas58: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Loll!!...ma gf fyn pass her!!...
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by rattlesnake(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Agbani patako
Re: Agbani Darego Rocks Meena At Tw Brunch In Port Harcourt! by macof(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
And some idiotic ladies are bleaching to get rid of their beautiful black skin undecided

(1) (Reply)

D’banj’s Girlfriend Adama Indimi Releases More Stunning Photos / Serena Williams Takes Her Cloths Off In New Photo Shot…and Her Body Is Banging! / 20 Nigeria – International Collaborations That Rocked 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.