Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Catholics And Anglicans Fighting Over Landed Properties - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholics And Anglicans Fighting Over Landed Properties (444 Views)

3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholics And Anglicans Fighting Over Landed Properties by Promise324: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
CATHOLICS AND ANGLICANS CLASHES OVER LANDED PROPERTIES

It was when the church building fell down that it attracted many people who doesn’t know what was happening despite the sound of the bulldozer. People gathered to know what was happening. Not too far from the premises, a pregnant woman who supported her waist with her hands, girls in twos and in threes saying what could not be heard. Looking behind, I saw children running around, some ran and fell, got up and started running again. I heard their mothers calling them. Watched closely, I saw a bulldozer, yellow in colour with a man, huge and dark in complexion operating it. He was busy pulling down the church building with armed men doing their jobs. People was murmuring asking what was happening. ‘Why is the church building being pulled down at the hour of the night?’. Frankly, that was what I asked myself. I was really confused and wondered why a building that was under reconstruction be pulled down with armed men and bulldozer around that time of the night. ‘Does it mean the land has been bought over? or they want to use the land for another thing’ perhaps, they might just want to destroy it so as to build another gigantic one for God. I was asking questions I couldn’t get the...................

Note: This happened real in Anambra state

To read more of this story please click on the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/14/catholics-and-anglicans-clashes-over-landed-properties/

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/14/catholics-or-anglicans/

OR
www.storyprofile.com

Re: Catholics And Anglicans Fighting Over Landed Properties by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
This 2 churches should settle their scores plz
Re: Catholics And Anglicans Fighting Over Landed Properties by Promise324: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
onomeglo:
This 2 churches should settle their scores plz

Amen ooo

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 15 Secondary School Cultists In Ebonyi / Donald Trump Calls In FBI Over Death Threat Involving The Escaped Prisoner / What Nigerians Can Do To Win Against Terrorists In No Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.