Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,333 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Innovative Designs For Kids - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Innovative Designs For Kids (1214 Views)

30+ Most Beautiful And Creative Ankara Designs For Woman / Get A logo for 3k, Banner and other designs For Your biz Adverts For Just N1500 / Wholesale Cheap School Uniforms For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innovative Designs For Kids by iamjadewale(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Trending kids fashion style
The world of fashion is taking a new generation by storm. And this generation is young, small and tender.qhen doing our research for awesome fashion for kids, we discorver that Kids fashion is becoming big, getting all the attention from designers, companies and well yes the parents. And expectedly the trend first started in Hollywood.
Every six-year girl would like to be like Suri Cruise, daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Travelling in private jet to meet her famous father, she personifies luxury, glamour, and girly style. Her extra trendy, branded dresses are as famous as the accessories she carries around. It's rightly quoted by her father Actor Tom Cruise that "Suri dresses herself and she was born that way," This is so true.

Zahara Jolie-Pitt is another on the list. She is as much a style icon as her celebrity parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with her Ralph Lauren Boots and Gucci, Juicy couture tops. Carefree look of Violet Affleck, daughter of celebrity parents- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, is a craze in so called kids fashion world for her UGG Australia boots to Ray Ban glasses to Bonpoint dress.
read more http://desynme..com

Re: Innovative Designs For Kids by Tomeseen(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gone are the days wen mama actually buys them big for me so I can grow into them, shoes, skirts, shirts, blouse even pata sef. Am also putting on raybans during xmas, the plastic type and wristwatches.

If all the clothing from age 3-10 are not oversized, well you didn't enjoy ur childhood. I never understood till later in life why I get to keep post while playing ball as a child. It was because of my 25yards skirts. If I didn't catch the ball, my skirts would definitely trap them in.

See two warring teams duelling for Tomeseen to be their goalkeeper. Use to feel fly then sha. Goalkeeper on fleek. Hahaha grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

1 Style Per Day...get Inspiration On Styles To Sew (needleplus EDITION) / Weekend Things Nice Ankara Styles / Woman Pictured Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.