Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (1451 Views)

My Sister's WAEC Result For 2016 Was Parallel 9 Credits. / Learn How To Check Your 2016 Jamb Result For Free Without Scratch Card / PHOTOS: 16-yrs Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In Bush At Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Juliet11111(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very surprising scenario here. I graduated with this old classmate of mine two years ago. Although he came out with a 'not too good' grade, he refused doing his clearance and just did reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's secretary and she forwarded his name for youth service, With the help of a staff at exams and records he was able to get a forged statement of result. he has been working in a federal university since then.

The last time I called him he said he would still go and do his clearance and collect his original SOE.
My question is this, how come this guy has been able to work for two whole years in a federal institution with a forged statement of result?.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by adebayo201: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
If it's possible for someone to forge his friend's name and results to work for Federal Hospital for nine years, why this won't do the same.

But you know karma; what goes around will one day meet up with him!
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kindly forward his fullname and details to me and I will work on the matter.

Okishola@CrimeIntelligence.gov.ng

Thank you for partnering with us
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Juliet11111(f): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
soe:

Sorry sir but I would do no such thing.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Juliet11111(f): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls I need replies
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chymystique(f): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by esonuu(m): 3:56am On Jul 15, 2015
U don dey open ur frnd nyash,why nt forge urs and let d young man be?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Spybradd: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2015
soe:

whats ur goddamm bizness with that,u pesky pokey idle jackarsse? Got no job to do?

Op,u're just as pesky and pokey as well,whats ur own,gan?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Spybradd:

whats ur goddamm bizness with that,u pesky pokey idle jackarsse? Got no job to do?

Op,u're just as pesky and pokey as well,whats ur own,gan?
lol...u mean me today sha...i feel u
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Spybradd: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
soe:
lol...u mean me today sha...i feel u

ya nyansh too small,but e dey smell wella for nl.....

But whaddahell u wanna do with da sharp guy's details na,hes just surviving in nigeria,n u know how it is.
Now beat it n go get a job.punk..
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by DoubleFaith(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
...because God permits it...but at the end cheating does not pay.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Spybradd:

ya nyansh too small,but e dey smell wella for nl.....

But whaddahell u wanna do with da sharp guy's details na,hes just surviving in nigeria,n u know how it is.
Now beat it n go get a job.punk..
aiite....cheers mate
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by madenigga(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very surprising scenario here. I graduated with this old classmate of mine two years ago. Although he came out with a 'not too good' grade, he refused doing his clearance and just did reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's secretary and she forwarded his name for youth service, With the help of a staff at exams and records he was able to get a forged statement of result. he has been working in a federal university since then.

The last time I called him he said he would still go and do his clearance and collect his original SOE.
My question is this, how come this guy has been able to work for two whole years in a federal institution with a forged statement of result?.

Cc lalasticlala
Babe I gotta give it to u, u are beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

August Free Browsing Using Simple Server / Amber Rose Is Taking Fertility Drugs To Make Drake Baby Poppa No, 2! / How Do I Reach Out To Nairaland Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.