Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best (577 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Former Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, says he bears no grudge towards his successor as the Nigeria Football Federation conclude plans to unveil Sunday Oliseh as Eagles coach.

In an exclusive chat with completesportsnigeria.com from his base in the United States on Monday, the Big Boss stated that he has since moved on with his life and further wishes Oliseh success as he prepares start work with the Super Eagles.

“I have no hard feelings toward whoever is picked. I really don’t want to talk about anything concerning Nigerian football right now,” Keshi told completesportsnigeria.com.

“I’m cooling off and I have since moved on from that, I wish you guys all the best. I need to be left alone to rest now that Sunny is coming as Super Eagles coach. All questions should be directed to him.”

The former Mali national team coach refused to comment on Super Eagles’ chances of qualifying for AFCON 2017 billed for Gabon, having picked three points against Les Sao of Chad last month in Kaduna.

“I’m not prepared to say anything about the team,” he insists.
Re: Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best by Queed: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
I never liked keshi angry
Hope this Olishe is far better angry
Re: Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best by espn(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
He sounds very bitter.. his countenance is the exact opposite of what he just said.
Re: Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
coach av been losing job since 1888bc thre shuld be no drama. russia also sack the country manager also. oliseh didn't seem to b d best but wen are we goin to start givin chance to our very own. I will only advice NFF to gve him like 2-3yrs contract wit some clause based on performance or qualification. with dis thre will b no interference den his best will b measurable.
goodluck oliseh
Re: Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best by lexyman(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
afolag:
coach av been losing job since 1888bc thre shuld be no drama. russia also sack the country manager also. oliseh didn't seem to b d best but wen are we goin to start givin chance to our very own. I will only advice NFF to gve him like 2-3yrs contract wit some clause based on performance or qualification. with dis thre will b no interference den his best will b measurable.
goodluck oliseh

Don't compare Russia kind of sack to Keshi's sack or any other coach in the world ....Keshi or Oliseh that have not commence d job will pray for such sack .... Capelo was sacked and he was compensated with eleven million pounds . .

(1) (Reply)

Guys Look At What I Told Sterling And Here's His Reply / A League Is Reborn! / Professor Ighalo Win #58.9m Sports Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.