Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Singers With Very High Voices - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singers With Very High Voices (1075 Views)

The Best Voices In Rap / Singers That Really Can't Sing / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singers With Very High Voices by drrionelli(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2006
Are there any Nigerian singers who have very high-pitched voices? The United States has given us Mariah Carey, Minnie Riperton and others. And, of course, Europe has given us such singers as Natalie Dessay.

Also, what types of music do they sing? Popular? Classical? Opera? Traditional?

Thank you for the information!
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by Free(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2006
hahaha , cheesy
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by drrionelli(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
@Free:

Did I say something that is funny? Please tell me why you laugh.
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by Oracle(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2006
I think she's trying to tell you she has a high voice
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by drrionelli(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2006
@Oracle:

Thank you, friend. I missed her intent.

@Free:

Is this true? Do you have a high soprano voice?
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by Free(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
drrionell

U is funny pa pa lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by snazzydawn(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2006
I do not have an album yet but I have a high pitch also.I actually had to go for extensive voice lessons so as to achieve Mariah's high tone so yes,I can do it.
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by luvlymoi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2006
i know alot of girls who have high pitched voices in nigeria. no be only america as a matter of fact if i train my voice i could sing like that, hehe, no, seriously i sing but not that high.
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by drrionelli(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2006
@Free:
Well, thank you! I think you're delightful, too!

@luvlymoi & snazzydawn:
I'm pleased that you both sing well. I certainly wish you well with your singing. When you make recordings, please let us know (whether you sing high notes or not!) so we can all hear.
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by drrionelli(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2008
I thought it worth revisiting this thread to see if, indeed, luvlymoi and snazzydawn have been performing and/or recording any music.

What say thee?
Re: Singers With Very High Voices by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2008
You would find them mostly in Nigerian churches.

(1) (Reply)

?? / 007 Project: Free Mixtape / Get 2 New Modenine Songs .free Download Here . Leave Comments Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.