Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? (454 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / English Language Should Be Reviewed / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? by mujiboy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Personally,what I hate about Nairaland is the search button problem, when you search for a particular topic or any old thread or facts it doesn't bring you the desired Result..I think this should be Looked into.
Another annoying this is the way people jump into conclusions with their comment,however am sure there is nothing that can be done to this particular one,some people are just born foolish wink...
All Good! Let everybody share his/her opinion...
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nairaland is a forum that promote hatred, tribalism, and ethnic differences among Nigerians. e.g the fight between the yoruba e-warrior and the igbo e-warrior.
i think there should be a review of these things and ban anybody that will involve him or herself in it.
thank u.
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
them go soon delete this thread... cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed? by Doclight(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lmao! The poster above me is correct!
Anyways, what I detest is the rampant scam posts in the education section.
Every single topic now about PutMe is scam, and has had many gullible Nairalanders as victims

(1) (Reply)

8 Things People Decides Within Seconds Of Meeting You / Type Of Salaries Nigerian's Earn - Checkout To Identity Yours / my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.