Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Tips For A Succesful Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips For A Succesful Interview (734 Views)

NBC Dragnet Mail,who Was Succesful Or Unsuccessful / Npower Project Over 400 Thousand Succesful Applications In 36 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For A Succesful Interview by urchbarbie(f): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
nairalanders! Pls do help a sister out. My first time to be called for an interview with a lawfirm and i need tips on possible questions to expect. Thanks.
Re: Tips For A Succesful Interview by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Re: Tips For A Succesful Interview by mutiply: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Tips For A Succesful Interview by mayorchelsea(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
You must first know every content of your CV.If you have any experience stated on your CV, know all the details and job description of that experience, you'll likely be asked to introduce yourself in the "can we meet you" method, what do you know about the company you're applying into?What do you know the job entails? Have you ever led a team? Your weakness etc. Hope I've been able to help even though you sought after the opinion of ladies only.
Re: Tips For A Succesful Interview by urchbarbie(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
mayorchelsea:
You must first know every content of your CV.If you have any experience stated on your CV, know all the details and job description of that experience, you'll likely be asked to introduce yourself in the "can we meet you" method, what do you know about the company you're applying into?What do you know the job entails? Have you ever led a team? Your weakness etc. Hope I've been able to help even though you sought after the opinion of ladies only.
yh. You av been mighty helpful. I did not req for opinions from ladies only dear, rather i said 'help a sister out' .
Re: Tips For A Succesful Interview by mayorchelsea(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
yh. You av been mighty helpful. I did not req for opinions from ladies only dear, rather i said 'help a sister out' .
OK,glad I could help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies!!! / Kpmg Aptitude Test / Administrative Officer Job At Newgate Medical Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.