Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Do I Review An Old Post/ Tread On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Review An Old Post/ Tread On NL (463 Views)

The Way NL Mods Use To Close Tread Is Bad / Why NLC/TUC Should Tread With Caution About NERC New Tariff / Please How Can I Delete/remove My Tread Permanently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Review An Old Post/ Tread On NL by Arubab: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello house..please can someone help me on how to retrieve/review an old post here NL..i read a post here some weeks ago,to be precise,it was a post from a lady talking about how she doesn't love the man she is about to get married to undermining the love the guy has for her and she stated they have dated for four years now..

In the post she went further to explain that she is only interested in the marriage because the guy has promised to take her abroad where she will eventually whisk away and marry another guy.

I had a heart to heart discussion with a friend yesterday and his ordeal was so in tune with the post so we are trying to fish out fact before another nl enters one chance in marriage..

Please can any one help out on how to review such an old post or is there any one who can simply refer us back if perhaps has ever come across such a post here b4..please help out as a matter of urgency
Re: How Do I Review An Old Post/ Tread On NL by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: How Do I Review An Old Post/ Tread On NL by keandre: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
If only i understood what you scribbled up there

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites / What's Happening On Nairaland? / Bed Bug Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.