Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation (1204 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, all through today Mtn and Etisalat have been sending me all kind of messages. I really don't know what to do about this because its frustrating. if this could happen today, I wonder what tomorrow holds for me. below are screenshots for their spamming just today alone.

Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Oyetboy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
burn their mast mast
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sorry ooo
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oyetboy:
burn their mast mast
the mast too plenty. burn one and several more would rise
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by gabazin080(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
But why you come upload your bank alert join abi those banks too they disturb you ni
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
My guy troway the sim ..buy visafone
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
gabazin080:
But why you come upload your bank alert join
abi those banks too they disturb you ni
na small small change alert o. I deh find alert of bigger money .
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
koresma26:
My guy troway the sim ..buy visafone
ahhh so visafone still deh?
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Bratking(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
officialarab:
Dear Nairalanders, all through today Mtn and Etisalat have been sending me all kind of messages. I really don't know what to do about this because its frustrating. if this could happen today, I wonder what tomorrow holds for me. below are screenshots for their spamming just today alone.

Installing Avast antivirus would solve your problem. just block all unwanted spammers with the app and they will never disturb you again.
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by gabazin080(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
officialarab:

na small small change alert o. I deh find alert of bigger money .
go carry gun na

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by EMEzzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol. I feel your pain, some days i feel like committing suicide cos of hemptyhen.
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Emeka71(m): 3:53am On Jul 15, 2015
officialarab:
Keep deleting the text.
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by francis247(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Go to message settings on your phone and enable and set up Spam Filter. Thank me later.
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Youngpo413: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Change your phone to lumia and the spam messages will automatically stop.
Re: What Can One Do To Mtn And Etisalat In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
francis247:
Go to message settings on your phone and enable and set up Spam Filter. Thank me later.
can't see anything like spam filter on my phone.

(1) (Reply)

First Smartphone To Host Upto 384GB Memory / Hot 4 Lite Is Out But No 4G People Dy Vex (photos) / SOLD!!! Note 4 Up For Grabs Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.