Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Hi Guys..... I Need A Plug-in For File Upload On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi Guys..... I Need A Plug-in For File Upload On Wordpress (604 Views)

If You Can Upload On Woocomerce, Contact Me ASAP / Has Any One Used Bluimp Jquery File Upload Plugin With Codeigniter / How To Enable Image Upload On Wordpress Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys..... I Need A Plug-in For File Upload On Wordpress by fnep2smooth(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please guys... Am almost through with a website am created about 90% complete. But am facing a problem in the upload page I created.
The plugin I installed (flyway) prove to be a good upload file plugin but the settings got me confused.

1) I don't know where to save the upload files ( wp root or cpanel root)
2) the interface is not too easy to understand but with my little knowledge, I try to find my way around it but I was stock on directory/html box which I find it confusing to start with.

What I need
I need a file upload plugin that has space for .mp3 , jpeg and a box that consist of space for brief introduction. Which these three items will be store at the same place for quick recognition and I can use the same link for download at the download page.
But I have been seeing some complicated plugin that I find so hard to work with.

Please sir, can anyone recommend a good upload files plugin that can do what I listed for free cos I can't afford a pro version of any plugin
Thanks
Re: Hi Guys..... I Need A Plug-in For File Upload On Wordpress by fnep2smooth(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Please can someone recommend a good plugin for me...
Please I need to continue my project.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys..... I Need A Plug-in For File Upload On Wordpress by Chinenye123: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
fnep2smooth:
Please can someone recommend a good plugin for me...
Please I need to continue my project.

Are you using WordPress?

The directory should b pointing to your WordPress installation
Re: Hi Guys..... I Need A Plug-in For File Upload On Wordpress by fnep2smooth(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Chinenye123:

Are you using WordPress?

The directory should b pointing to your WordPress installation
Yeah I hosted it on WordPress but I need a plug-in that has upload function cos I want my visitor to Upload music, image and some few text on the site.
Please any help

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State / What Should Be My Expectations From Web Advert? / How To Get A Free Custom Domain From 1and1.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.