Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo (4832 Views)

Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled / Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo / Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo by helpinghands(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
It indeed is a day of joy when a student drops his pen on the final day of exams after the last paper. Exclusive pictures of what happened in my school. Maritime academy of Nigeria. When final year cadets finished their examinations. On that day there is nothing like officership because even the most lousy crab can serve his tama 4 officer job.

Re: Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo by Yongi99(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
They had served the government pakardly. Congrats to the Generals.
Re: Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo by DlawTECHY(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
This post ehn
Re: Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo by josephfrichard: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
i want to join i need guildlines

(1) (Reply)

GMT To Nigerian Time / Breaking News. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE RELEASE CUT-OFF MARKS. / Unijos Remedial Science Admission List Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.