Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion (606 Views)

Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant / Ekiti Student Becomes Best Young Scientist Of The Year. / Scientist Takes First-ever Photo Of Rare Bird, Then Kills It In The Name Of Scie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion by mormoni(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please who is the greatest scientist of all time? I have been arguing with my uncle for hours. I said Einstein, but he said Einstein did nothing. Infact, he said Einstein shouldn't be in the first 5. He told me that "none is comparable to Newton"

He further asked me: How many fields of physics have you come across Newton? He said dey are numerous.

Einstein only worked on Newston's findings, and that they shouldn't be compared.

He said Newton is an all rounder and shouldn't be compared with Einstein.

What are your opinions?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion by feldido(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Next person can answer you
Re: Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion by Maczeelly(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
I go with your brother.........Newton rockz
Re: Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion by itsmine: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, my honest response.....God is!
Modified
my atheist friend says it's one unseen supreme being. Issorait.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Scientist Of All Time? Opinion by mormoni(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
itsmine:
Op, my honest response.....God is!
hahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Instructs Candidates To Check Website For Uni Redistribution On August 3rd / Unn Post Utme 2015 Results Out Batch A / Nasarawa State School Of Nursing Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. (070 64847811)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.