Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring (1203 Views)

Free Business Mentoring Workshop For Women In Lagos Next Saturday / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 4c Business Mentoring Class On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by Ben1975(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Verifying your email and white listing ours is crucial

Hi my name is Ben Ajose

Many of the people who signup to our mentoring programs are having difficulties receiving our emails and we are having difficulties communicating with them. If that includes you please check your spam/junk box our emails are probably in there.

Communication is key

Much of what we will show you will come via email so if you are not able to see our emails there is obviously going to be a problem.

White listing our emails is crucial so that the program can go smoothly for you. You need to make sure that our emails are not going in your spam/junk mail box. The emails you need to white list are:

mail@sfimg.com
ben@EliteECA.com
residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com

This program is not complicated but it does require that you get involved and receive our messages to fully benefit. Once your understanding grows you will see how rewarding and enjoyable it really is.

When you have registered please verify your email on the platform then email me @ ben@EliteECA.com telling me the full name you registered with, your Nairaland username plus a contact number if possible.

I will then reply you with a link to a page that will show you how to stop our emails ending up in your spam box - or just add our emails to your address book (white list)

You can also give me a brief on what you hope to achieve by being part of this program your goals and hopes for the future and where you feel you need help so that the mentoring program can be tailored to help you achieve your desired dreams.

Real online business opportunity mentoring

This is a mentoring program for those who want to learn how to grow a residual income online business that means there will be some reading, if you don’t like reading then this program is probably not for you. This program will help you make a solid income you and your family can rely on but you must give it time to grow there is no such thing as get rich quick there is a little work involved an hour a day in front of your PC.

Chat with me

Our program has a chat facility when you login look to the bottom right corner of your browser screen there is a semi transparent black rectangle, that is the chat facility when the button next to a member of your upline is green that means they are online and you can initiate chat with them.

A wealth of resources

We have videos step and by step lessons. Many resources will reach you via email so you can see why white listing our emails are so important for your progress in this program.

Always there to support you

Whenever you feel like you need help or direction remember to revisit the grey, blue and green links just below your affiliate snapshot picture they will always set you back on the right path. And of course you can always contact me, don’t worry I will be there every step. smiley

Those start links are:

Start (Video)
SFI Basics (there 4 steps you need to do continuously to be a success online)
Launchpad (30 day step by step lessons)

See you on the platform?

Sincerely

Ben Ajose
08 104 753 691
08 134 966 599
ben@EliteECA.com

P.S. Please please fellow Nairalanders I don’t won’t a flood of adverts in my email inbox. If I see anything that smells like advertising I WILL report it as SPAM - sorry.
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by ndanieler(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Which one is this please? I like online business can I be involved?
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by Ben1975(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Of curse you can. register with the link in my signature then follow the procedurres outlined above.
If you need help my email is above too.

See you on the platform smiley
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by ndanieler(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Ben1975 post=35871809]Of curse you can. register with the link in my signature then follow the procedurres outlined above.

See you on the platform smiley[where the link? cant find it]
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by Ben1975(m): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Read my signature link just above this post where it says Join SFI that's it just after the bold brown text talking about my mentoring program, or message my inside my profile I will send you the link via email

[quote author=ndanieler post=35871984][/quote]
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by mayorisaac: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ben1975:
Of curse you can. register with the link in my signature then follow the procedurres outlined above.

See you on the platform smiley
Have registered but i still can't understand how the program works.
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by holyboss: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Ben1975:
Read my signature link just above this post where it says Join SFI that's it just after the bold brown text talking about my mentoring program, or message my inside my profile I will send you the link via email

is it about referral or affiliate marketing?

the content on d site is quite complicated..

give me a breakdown
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by tdayof(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
holyboss:
is it about referral or affiliate marketing?

the content on d site is quite complicated..

give me a breakdown
ping me on bbm and stop changing your name I don dey find you tire sad angry
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by Ben1975(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hi mayorisaac

Thank you for signing up

When you login on the top right hand corner of your browser screen just under your affiliate snapshot picture are three coloured buttons:

Go through those links they will put you on the right track

The grey Start button - Video from the founder
The blue SFI Basics button - 4 simple steps to take to make yourself a success online
The green Launchpad button 30 day step by step lessons. You should already be getting these in your mail box and if you re not check your spam box our emails are probably going in there.

Check out this post on getting started in this program:

https://www.nairaland.com/2452219/how-get-most-online-business

I will be creating a start up crash course for newbie signups and those with interest in our program!

When you become a team leader you will receive 1 share in the co sponsored affiliate pool. One share is about 34 down line members added to your team each month on autopilot!

When ever you need more clarification or general help just contact me I am always available

The more you participate in the program the more rewards you will get and the more understanding and enjoyment you will get form it, so login everyday and P.A.R.T.I.C.I.PA.T.E smiley

Ben Ajose - your finaincial freedom friend, guide and comrade
ben@EliteECA.com

P.S. When you contact me let me know what your real name is as well as your Nairaland username is.

P.S.S. I will be sending all new signups to the program emails concerning what we intend to do to help you boost your earnings so stay tuned!

mayorisaac:

Have registered but i still can't understand how the program works.
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by Ben1975(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
What? I don't understand what you are saying

Who is changing there name, not me

Hi holy boss

Thank you for signing up. It might be a good idea to use your real name after all how can the program send you checks with holy boss on them! Don't worry after you generate $20 you will get a Payoneer MasterCard in the post you can put holy boss on that smiley

When you login on the top right hand corner of your browser screen just under your affiliate snapshot picture are three coloured buttons:

Go through those links they will put you on the right track

The grey Start button - Video from the founder
The blue SFI Basics button - 4 simple steps to take to make yourself a success online
The green Launchpad button 30 day step by step lessons. You should already be getting these in your mail box and if you re not check your spam box our emails are probably going in there.

Check out this post on getting started in this program:

https://www.nairaland.com/2452219/how-get-most-online-business

I will be creating a start up crash course for newbie signups and those with interest in our program!

When you become a team leader you will receive 1 share in the co sponsored affiliate pool. One share is about 34 down line members added to your team each month on autopilot!

When ever you need more clarification or general help just contact me I am always available

The more you participate in the program the more rewards you will get and the more understanding and enjoyment you will get form it, so login everyday and P.A.R.T.I.C.I.PA.T.E smiley

Ben Ajose - your finaincial freedom friend, guide and comrade
ben@EliteECA.com

P.S. When you contact me let me know what your real name is as well as your Nairaland username is.

P.S.S. I will be sending all new signups to the program emails concerning what we intend to do to help you boost your earnings so stay tuned!

tdayof:
Re: How To Get The Most Out Of Our Online Business Mentoring by holyboss: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
tdayof:
owkkk

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Learnt From The Hen / 8 Money Mistakes To Avoid On Your Way To Being Wealthy / Free Mini Importation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.