Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud (23453 Views)

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by eph12(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Hope this probe won't go the way of others like FFK and the other one that was asked to pay 270 mil as bail cos he was accused of stealing 270mil. Na for press these anticorruption agencies dey make mouth.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by fullblast(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
No Wonder....Orubebedness of the highest order. grin
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by seedgreen(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
efilefun:
So all his noise during the election stuff was just to save his stinking azz from being probed cuz he knows he's got a big skeleton in his wardrobe

The way you all reason sometimes makes me wonder the type of youth we got in Nigeria, when a petty thief is being cause you scream kill him but when a political thief is being caught you start screaming witch hunting mtcheeew if Jonathan had done same to APC members atleast we would be left with only PDP criminals who would be taken care of surely by PMB
don't quote me again ooooo
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Joeoku78: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2015
For attempting to disrupt the presidential announcement result by INEC observed by international community and trying to bring disrepute to nigerians you have to face the music alone. Your supporters will watch you alone tried and sent to prison over corruption. No wonder you tried to abort the result announcement. You are a disgrace to nigeria and needs discipline.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by arsetalks(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2015
philGeo:
Orubebe My Guy, please for the sake of election announcement or result announcement comedy he perform, leave him or it may be you people want handle him personally for his act, and people must said witch-hunting.
You grammar is as senseless as your assertion.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by arsetalks(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
jimi4us:
Thiefnubuu is the one behind all dis witch hunts, I bliv he will soon go blind.
It really does not matter who is behind it. I care more about whether he is guilty or not. Let the courts be the judge. Simple.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by ElFenomeno1: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Orubebe must pay the price of fraud if he is found guilty..... Same as everybody else around!
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by popcykaylah(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2015
so that thug self steal money..no wonder he dey scream and embarrassed himself during coalition..
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by chernest2002: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Witch hunt all the way
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by kodlins(f): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2015
What am yet to understand is why the ICPC and EFFC is probing selectively.

Nobody asked El'Rufai how he got 92bn and 40 houses if not from bribe and embezzlement..
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Why is APC only hunting down the PDP led government ¿
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by philGeo(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
arsetalks:
You grammar is as senseless as your assertion.
My brother, what did i do to deserve this.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by amaben2020(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari is just witch-hunting this man
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Chiaka(f): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
APC stop witch hunting Orubebe! concentrate on delivering your campaign promises!
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by beyoncausme: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
catch him and collect our money....
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by hotemper(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari is a fraud and very tribalistic. Because Orubebe exposed them and JEGA they want to dent his name. What happens to people like El Rufai, Sanusi, Oshomole, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwasso, Amaechi et al? Why is Buhari shielding them? Even Ekiti APC chairman with a murder case is sleeping and dinning with Buhari. This change is a scam. With time, we will kick them out into the dustbin of history where a befitting mansion has been built for them. I stand with U Orubebe. Buhari is tribalistic, JEGA is Tribalistic, ICPC is a muslim cult, DSS is an Islamic cult. Just check their make up and who they often go after and who are the major thiefs that has stolen Nigeria to the point of bleeding.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by IGBOSON1: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2015
omowolewa:
Hope ICPC has enough evidences.

That sounds too small.

^^^Since when did a little matter like 'having enough evidence' stand in the way of a good ol' fashioned witch-hunt!?

Trust me they'll find something.....and they'll make it stick! wink

1 Like

Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by lastpage: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:
Okay!!

All I see/smell here is massive witch hunting. I'll soon kick ICPC with my new cleats! angry

With that your leg that looks like a malformed Tuber of Yam, abi?

Isokay, kick them o! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by saintol(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
ooooo Orubebe, you see your life... I save my comment
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by lastpage: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Clear that APC government is using the financial crime comissions to go after PDP and Jonathan's men. Of all these EFCC and ICPC 'wonders', l've not heard any one that has to do with APC politicians. They are walking about free, eg. Amaechi. This is the same thing they accused pdp of- abuse of power. Unfortunately all are the same. When they have power, they abuse it.

Do you remember one man called Nuhu ribadu who was the Chairman of EFCC when OBJ's PDP was in power and he was "used" to haunt down thieving opposition Politicians?

Well, Change has come and the ball is moving in the other direction.

What l like about is that PDP will jail of the APC thieves in one season, then APC will also jail PDP thieves,the next season, ....
Nigerians can deal with the remaining remnants themselves!

Oooohhh I just love this "Democrazy"! Wetin concern the ordinary Nigerian whether it is APC or PDP thief?
Thief na Thief joor!

Lastpage!
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Sall(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
I new it no wounded he was trying to orubebe the last election I new it all along.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by intergral(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:
Okay!!

All I see/smell here is massive witch hunting. I'll soon kick ICPC with my new cleats! angry
How much u buy that boot?
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Neduzze5(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
lastpage:

With that your leg that looks like a malformed Tuber of Yam, abi?

Isokay, kick them o! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Oya make I go wear socks
grin
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2015
God Catch im
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by dallyemmy: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Jega you are biased!!!
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by omowolewa: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Haha! Nigeria!!

IGBOSON1:

^^^Since when did a little matter like 'having enough evidence' stand in the way of a good ol' fashioned witch-hunt!?

Trust me they'll find something.....and they'll make it stick! wink
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Zumzum(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol@orubebetically orubebe his butt......that's a Bleep o
author=DaBullIT post=35873742]Episode II

Why won't they disrupt election process when they know how much they can steal if they are in charge?

Them PEJ and Co don press your button finish, dem don leave you OYO, Shebi I tell you, see your life?

Dear orubebe, Let them not find you guilty o

Otherwise your psychotic breakdown will not save your butt (literally) from inmates who would gladly orubebetically Orubabe your butt
[/quote]
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by banki(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Clear that APC government is using the financial crime comissions to go after PDP and Jonathan's men. Of all these EFCC and ICPC 'wonders', l've not heard any one that has to do with APC politicians. They are walking about free, eg. Amaechi. This is the same thing they accused pdp of- abuse of power. Unfortunately all are the same. When they have power, they abuse it.

enough of all this pity me talk what exactly did ameachi do? am not saying he is a saint.... but what did he do that ALL governors didn't do?

you guys keep forgetting under obasanjo please tell me how many opposition party members were arrested,all the celebrated cases were members off the PDP.

if pdp had won hid election....onlyGod knows what would have happened.

please send a petition to EFCC ON ameachi
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Obamina(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why won't they disrupt election process when they know how much they can steal if they are in charge?

Them PEJ and Co don press your button finish, dem don leave you OYO, Shebi I tell you, see your life?

Otherwise your psychotic breakdown will not save your butt (literally) from inmates who would gladly orubebetically Orubabe your butt [/b][/quote] grin
DaBullIT:
Episode II

Otherwise your psychotic breakdown will not save your butt (literally) from inmates who would gladly orubebetically Orubabe your butt
hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahh there is God ooooo
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by luorquay: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Orubebe!!!! No wonder you dey show your talent during election. So you been hide this kind MIGHTY skeleton for cupboard.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by IAmTobore(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingsolex:
FTC no time fresh. I dedicate this to the rats in my kitchen all the goats and rams warming up for sallah hehehe chews dabino. the next two posters below me need some brain makeup
E be like say u smoke mess.
Re: ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud by Neduzze5(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
intergral:

How much u buy that boot?

€280

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.