Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals (15755 Views)

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors / Buhari To Probe Ibe Kachikwu Over Oil Swap Deals / NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by Ghandi12: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2015
So many probes, trials, grillings but no tangible conclusion. When are we going to record a similar success like OBJ probe of Abacha's loot?
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by zomoears(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2015
If they have nothing to hide, then them have nothing to fear!
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by socialmediaman: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Welrez:
Don't associate NNPC's corruption solely with GEJ. It has always been corrupt. It is like the police.

He was judged by his role in fighting or not fighting the criminality
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by engrjacuzzi: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
I can't wait to see those looters and corrupt govt officials go to jail or return our money.
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by tomsniel(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
strongerthaneva:
man is too early if have nothing to say u can say transformation and let we the change be ooi..bad belles..
Guy, it's not bad belle o. If you stay up north or you have relatives there that constantly live in fear of terror. Then you d understand that the snail pace of the change I also voted for is worrisome.
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by Miranda11: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
If Buhari's govt is serious abt cleaning up d mess in NNPC dey shld probe the affairs of NNPC dating back to 1985 when Babangida came into power because that's really when corruption became legalised in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
the rot in the nnpc is beyond imagination...

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by espn(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
strongerthaneva:
man is too early if have nothing to say u can say transformation and let we the change be ooi..bad belles..
bro u v got time to reply dis ppl..they thing with der nose..people are bin grilled based on the massive corruption in NNPC..nd one low life is sayinf hope NIGERIA won't regret accountability..i just tire oo! Why must sentiment be clouds people's sense of reasoning and judgement..
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by toludadon(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
tomsniel:
I pray that Nigerians would not regret this Change that we voted for sad

We love our change.. This is what we voted for, accountability..

Welrez:
Don't associate NNPC's corruption solely with GEJ. It has always been corrupt, like the police.

True, but it's better we start from the most recent and we take it from there and probe backward
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2015
otokx:
These NNPC and DPR people are just packing our money yafu yafu.

DPR? DPR is a regulatory agency. Which money do they pack yafu yafu again? They are not commercial like the NNPC.
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by toludadon(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
tomsniel:

Guy, it's not bad belle o. If you stay up north or you have relatives there that constantly live in fear of terror. Then you d understand that the snail pace of the change I also voted for is worrisome.

You obviously voted a magician while we voted a pragmatic leader that wouldn't rush into hasty decisions like the transformation crew
Miranda11:
If Buhari's govt is serious abt cleaning up d mess in NNPC dey shld probe the affairs of NNPC dating back to 1985 when Babangida came into power because that's really when corruption became legalised in Nigeria.

Calm down.. The rain ☔ has just started and you are saying it isn't heavy, has the rain stopped?
Ghandi12:
So many probes, trials, grillings but no tangible conclusion. When are we going to record a similar success like OBJ probe of Abacha's loot?
Sooner than you think and the "success" in this particular period will not be bungled like it was during the past regimes.. All we had was recovered loots and no accountability of where the loots are
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by bashydemy(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
tomsniel:
I pray that Nigerians would not regret this Change that we voted for sad
So prosecuting and jailing criminals that are looting out treasury dry will make us regret voting for change? Bro you need better invincible slap i swear..
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
U na go hear wennn. It is not only DSS that are going to
grill people. Fellow inmates of Kirikiri would get a
chance at grilling new arrivals when the time comes.

How did you take to kNOW?
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by tomsniel(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
bashydemy:
So prosecuting and jailing criminals that are looting out treasury dry will make us regret voting for change? Bro you need better invincible slap i swear..
I think what you need is brighter grammar. You can even comprehend a simple statement. Simpleton !
Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by iamtope: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is just the beginning of their nightmare.

Re: DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals by bashydemy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
tomsniel:

I think what you need is brighter grammar. You can even comprehend a simple statement. Simpleton !
Sorry to disapoint you, I understand you better so we will never regret voting PMB as we already regreted giving GEJ the chance to ruin Nigeria for 4yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alhaji Gay Is Dead / Tax Evasion: FIRS To Go After 325,000 Companies, Persons / CV Of Kenyan ICT Minister Vs Nigerian ICT Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.