Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! (596 Views)

Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW / Kerosene Hits All-time High Price / TCN Records New Electricity Transmission Peak Of 4,656MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by drss(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Have you noticed that since may 29, electricity generation and distribution has been stable? During this period, no news of gas pipeline vandalization has been reported. This is contrary to the previous dispensation where gas pipes were bombed with dinamites almost every two to three weeks, resulting in blackouts in most parts of the country. Why the sudden stop in vandalism?
#Conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by mentorandfriend(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Any sauce to eat this?
Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by drss(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Any sauce to eat this?
Just saw the news few moments ago on NTA Goodmorning Nigeria news paper reveiw.
Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by Hassan080196(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Baba is working
Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by Jorussia(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2015
we still get a maximum of 6hrsperday in my area in here in benin city.Increase in power generation does not always lead to increase in power suppy .

1 Like

Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by drss(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Hassan080196:
Baba is working
Working without power minister
Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by laudate: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Don't forget we are in the rainy season. Water levels have risen in Kainji dam and the other hydro-electric power stations. So they are able to generate improved levels of power, due to the higher water levels.

Secondly, some of the rehabilitation works started by the power companies under the last regime are just being completed leading to improved transmission facilities, especially at the hydro stations.

Once the rainy season goes down, the epileptic power supply will be back.

Finally, I posted this request in one of the other threads but no one has given me a response:

Somebody should please advise me. If your pre-paid metre goes bad or develops a fault, whose job is it to get it repaired? Isn't it the Disco who is the offspring of PHCN/NEPA that sold it to you in the first place? undecided

Can you imagine that I went to report the fact that my meter was faulty at the Eko Disco office and the first thing they told me was to go and pay =N=70k to buy another one!!! shocked shocked angry

Chai! Why are these Discos treating us anyhow in this country? Why? shocked shocked
Re: Electricity Transmission Rises All Time High, Now 4475MW! by gists: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
drss:

Working without power minister
What is your problem? is it the ministers you want or you want result?

For all I care the perceived increment may just be because of higher tide in the main hydro power stations. But who know, PH_Whatever may just have sat up because of the fear of the president - the real oga at the top - not one clueless somebody.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigeria's Buhari Returns Home Without U.S. Arms Deal / US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, ‘rapists / 'No More Waiting For B/haram To Attack, We'll Find Them' - Army Chief Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.