Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Maniac Of Bokor Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Maniac Of Bokor Haram (550 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Maniac Of Bokor Haram by comrade12(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2015
I greatly disagree with many Nigerian that attributes Bokor haram to any religion. I will like to remind us that every religion wants peace and yet people play truancy with their doctrine and believes.
The sect Bokor haram are simply terrorist perpetrating evil with the name of the Almighty Allah and so i urge Nigerians to support our Muslim brothers to fight them.
Re: The Maniac Of Bokor Haram by INTROVERT(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: The Maniac Of Bokor Haram by ibkgab001: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Here again
Re: The Maniac Of Bokor Haram by virus05(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: The Maniac Of Bokor Haram by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2015
comrade12:
[s]I greatly disagree with many Nigerian that attributes Bokor haram to any religion. I will like to remind us that every religion wants peace and yet people play truancy with their doctrine and believes.
The sect Bokor haram are simply terrorist perpetrating evil with the name of the Almighty Allah and so i urge Nigerians to support our Muslim brothers to fight them.[/s]
Megacrap!! Mr man, sharrap ya mouth there.
All boko harams are muslims.
Writing an epistle can't hide this fact.
Heirs of terrorists!
Re: The Maniac Of Bokor Haram by muhyeenisce(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Stupidity looms in their brain religious fanatic. Islam Is our religion and it means peace...quote me wrong you are on your own

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Operators Arrested, And Transmission Equipment's Seized / Redeemed Pastor Warns Buhari About Obama's Same Sex Marriage Pressure. / Say No To Gay.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.