Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 (2099 Views)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Learn Professional 3D Design, 3D Animation Using Maya, Adobe After Effect. / I Need After Effect Template And A Person That Can Do Good Voice Over For Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by bishoptboy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hey guys. I've been less busy lately and I've got sometime on my hand and want to go into After Effects cos I've only been working on Premiere up until now. I've got Adobe CS 2 and 3 and i need advice on how to get tutorial for beginners in After effect. Advice please and probably links to site where i can get simplified tutorials.
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by Topcycool(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2009
whats up , i can help with impressive tutorial videos in any format you want, (for aprice anyway) let me know if you need it, but again there just mite be afew sites on there that give it out for free, but mo doubt gan
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by sojioguns(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2009
Tutorials from the net are a good start but the ultimate training is the one you get on the field (actually executing a job). If you have a background graphic design (photoshop), send me an email so we fix a date to meet.
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by bishoptboy(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2009
thanks guys. but i'm not in Nigeria presently. I'm in South Africa. how can we work around this?
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by sojioguns(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Bishop, I advise you should do some sort of internship over there in SA.
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by CGKing(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2009
Pls what is Abode 2 and 3? Is it a new software produced in
computer village?
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by bishoptboy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2009
you no serious o CGking. no be computer village them make am na for Alaba dem design am and patented for onitsha. grin
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by Lfunk: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2009
Hi
Get the software if you don't already have it .
Lynda.com do great online training
check the link below

http://www.lynda.com/home/ViewCourses.aspx?lpk0=332

All d best
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by solosimple(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
have you any assignment on multimedia,
have you any work to do,
looking for a trainer or instructor
just the best you can get in after effect cs 3
Call: 08025287658
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by bishoptboy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2009
thanks solo but im in south africa.
i'm about to buy a book on it. who has used books before? does it really help?
I decided to learnt after effect cos i dont have any guy around me thats good with AE so I want to learnt it so i can always grade my videos
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by bishoptboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2009
I once bought LYNDA training CD at computer village in 2005. does computer village still exist cos i hear Fashola is changing the face of Lagos and can i get the training video for after effect in computer village
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by solosimple(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2009
OK. Bro, I'll update u later on good tutorials that can help.
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by CGKing(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2009
Of coursee computer village still exists. and there aint nothing Fashola can do about it.
Even if he drove them all out of Otigba, i am not sure computer village can die.

Anyway, go to www.vtc.com, they have exellent tutorials. Lynda is good though, at least
her books taught me how to design webistes and they were extremely helpful. I am sure
she can help out in multimedia design trainning.

My Advice: buy the book, but choose the book well. Go to ebay or amazon, they will
give u a little preview on each title so you can decide which one best suits u.

VTC.com will give u cheap video tutorials and they are very very good.
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by bishoptboy(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2009
CGKing:

My Advice: buy the book, but choose the book well. Go to ebay or amazon, they will
give u a little preview on each title so you can decide which one best suits u.

VTC.com will give u cheap video tutorials and they are very very good.

the one i'm thinking of is the classroom in a book by Adobe Creative Team. what do you think about it?
Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by ncpat(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2009
learning after effect is easy only if you have time to spend on practising, to me after effect has no other way of learning it except everyday practice of different lessons, you can go to www.videocopilot.net and download tutorial videos of any kind of effect you can think of, download it and take it home and follow it along but you come accross a problem where you will require a plugins to apply and you dont have, that is where you to seek for one but if you need any pluings of after effects, you can contact me so that i can send you a copy in CD plate through courier services

call chuks on 08065942445 orĀ  chuksman2000@yahoo.com

Re: I Want To Learn Abode After Effect Cs 2 Or 3 by yomitex: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
Where do you reside? , very close to Ilupeju?

You can visit our training Centre where we give our
students everything that takes to be a professional
Motion Graphics Artist/Visual Effects.

Our courses includes the following:

MOTION GRAPHICS/EDITING/SOUND CREATION (softwares: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshops)
3D ANIMATION (softwares: Maya & Photoshops)
VISUAL EFFECTS/COMPOSITING (softwares: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Boujou, PF Track, Maya)

Training Centre: 3, Odogbolu Street, by Palmgroove Bus Stop, Ilupeju
Tel: 01-9527063, 08038441424 (Abayomi, school Co-ord.)

(1) (Reply)

Continuing Education For Graphics Designers In Lagos State / Season's Greetings E-cards To Your Customers Via Email? Call Now...08080710080 / Relatable Post 01: Every Graphic Designer's Problem. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.