Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! (850 Views)

Vote out GEJ for insecurity _ SW Group (Throw Back Picture) / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo / Buhari Please Save Us From Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2015
America is one country that can go extreme to achieve their selfish aims. We all know how they frowned at ex-president Goodluck Jonathan when he signed the anti-gay law. Not only is gay not an African thingy, it is anti-human, anti-God and anti-self.

America's seeming rapour with Buhari is not with an eye for a 'favorable' return and if buhari or any Nigerian president makes any move to legalize gay in Nigeria, that President will not come back to this country. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him please
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
FTC no time fresh. chews dabino.
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by temitemi1(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Are u scared of buhar's America gift cheesy grin
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:

My brother, I can imagine be an indigene of a country where you live with the gory site of 2 men misbehaving
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Segunbills(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
waiting to see if baba would fall for their scam.
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by muhyeenisce(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari is not that clueless.....#bokoharam deal finalized# expect the unexpected.... We are inning the war against bokoharam... #Babagowell#
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by muhyeenisce(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari is not that clueless.....#bokoharam deal finalized# expect the unexpected.... We are winning the war against bokoharam... #Babagowell#
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by FYB(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
dullard, dollar......sound dsame. dnt give dollar to our zoo dullard pls, else he considers the gay gift
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by southernbelle(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2015
op, this your topic is funny... so homosexuality can actually be held, put in a briefcase and transported from one place to another? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by superleo1(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari shouldn't bring gay to Nigeria when there are thousand of gays in Nigeria.
The way Nigerian homophobes make this gay thing sound like a foreign culture is hilarious.
I am gay, a Nigerian and has never been to America or any western country. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2015
superleo1:
Buhari shouldn't bring gay to Nigeria when there are thousand of gays in Nigeria.
The way Nigerian homophobes make this gay thing sound like a foreign culture is hilarious.
I am gay, a Nigerian and has never been to America or any western country. cheesy

Gay is as foreign to humanity as log of wood is to the eye.
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Abba999(f): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
superleo1:

Hehehehehe!
I haven't come across an open gay as u just did kiss
Wow! I so wish to marry a gay man. kiss
There are more handsome and wise men among gays than the straight guys. kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Abba999:

Hehehehehe!
I haven't come across an open gay as u just did kiss
Wow! I so wish to marry a gay man. kiss
There are more handsome and wise men among gays than the straight guys. kiss

who is this one?

So you are not married but you are matured. Maybe you are looking for 'anyhow' husband. Mtcheew
Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Abba999(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

[/s]who is this one?[s]

[/b]Am sorry to ask Ma,[b] So you are not married but you are matured. Maybe you are looking for 'anyhow' husband. Mtcheew

I was married. I have grown man and lady like u.
I am living a happy life my dear.
I am not complaining nor regleting being single.
I only expressed my sincere wish.
Is there anything wrong in doing so?
Plz, mind your own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abba999:

I was married. I have grown man and lady like u.
I am living a happy life my dear.
I am not complaining nor regleting being single.
I only expressed my sincere wish.
Is there anything wrong in doing so?
Plz, mind your own.

There is everything wrong in your wish. Why didn't you pick a woman to give you those kids?

Or better still, how would you feel if your children brought home same sex partners and present to you as their 'heartthrobs".

Will you bless the marriage?
Madam, EVIL IS EVIL AND WILL FOREVER REMAIN EVIL no matter how the world paints it.

Let me also remind you that JESUS LOVES YOU, Love him back and you won't wish to have evil for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Abba999(f): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

There is everything wrong in your wish. Why didn't you pick a woman to give you those kids?

Or better still, how would you feel if your children brought home same sex partners and present to you as their 'heartthrobs".

Will you bless the marriage?
Madam, EVIL IS EVIL AND WILL FOREVER REMAIN EVIL no matter how the world paints it.

Let me also remind you that JESUS LOVES YOU, Love him back and you won't wish to have evil for yourself.

My dear enough of your emptiness and primitivity. Mind your own filthy life. Useless son. Who are u to compare your dirty evil demonic life with my family, even has the guts of bringing in my hard "single" trained children. Don't let me curse you. Take your evil life out of here. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abba999:

My dear enough of your emptiness and primitivity. Mind your own filthy life. Useless son. Who are u to compare your dirty evil demonic life with my family, even has the guts of bringing in my hard "single" trained children. Don't let me curse you. Take your evil life out of here. Hypocrite.

I am done with you "Modern and filled woman".

You trained your children yet you are wishing to marry a gay. OK, in Madam PEJ's kontunu.

(1) (Reply)

Bad State Of Road In Rivers Community Torments Residents- Dailysun News / What Obama Has In-stock For President Buhari And Nigeria / How NIMASA, GEJ, And Sambo Dasuki Defrauded Nigeria Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.