Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of July 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of July 2015 (475 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of February 2016 / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of July 2015 by jonatoye(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
There is a limit to what a man can do for himself. No man is actually created to be self sufficient!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"When Jesus saw him and knew how long he had been ill, he asked him, "Would you like to get well?" "I can't, sir," the sick man said, "for I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is starred up. While I am trying to get there, someone else always gets there ahead of me."" (John 5:5-6 NLT).

Every man created by God needs a help at every point in time in life. At birth, when at the state of innocence; we were carried, fed and guided into various ways of life. This shows that we have been helped right from our birth even to this point of our lives.

Nobody suddenly rose to stardom, every man will always need a ladder or a lift to get to the top. Some men will bear the pains to climb the ladder themselves as the Lord sends help on their path while others will climb through those who have attained a satisfactory summit. However, irrespective of how far the Lord has taken you in life, there is a help you need at this point in time.

The Lord is asking you: would you like to get well? There is no doubt that you have some records of failure from several attempt to help yourself or to seek for help. Submit your entire life to God the only source of help. He is not ignorant of how long you have been in your current state. Release yourself to Him as He carry you on the lift of divine grace.

The Lord by the virtue of His mercy will help you and carry you on the lift of divine grace in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Amazing Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/15 / Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing / Chosen Is Blessed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.