Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? (1315 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / Buhari First Tactical Bullet Against The Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Esdb3: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
grin I am yet to see a single hate statement directed at the real cause of the civil war. The hausas did some gruelling things to the ibo like, killing ten thousand of them for nothing. They even told a particular activist(you can check on wikipedia) that they are doing the world a favour by killing ibos.

Yet not one single word against these people, all they yell about is YORUBA YORUBA YORUBA. The cry babies of the country are using the oba of Lagos statement as the anchor of their new wailings.

Which is worse a king that is not even a major monarch of the yoruba's politically driven statement? OR

An entire tribe that just found a hubby in killing another tribe and created the darkest history Nigeria can ever recollect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
They Are Yelling At Yorubas Because Yorubas Have The Secret Key To Defeat Them Unlike The Hausas Who Just Have Power But Lack Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
more scared of your tribe than hausas

1 Like

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by mployer(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Igbos are scared of Hausas same way you are scared of a mad man. Not that he is stronger but because he cannot reason with you.

We call on yorubas because they can reason but simply refused to.

Never mind, I am not a tribalist, just don't know what came over me smiley

5 Likes

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Esdb3: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
more scared of your tribe than hausas

Why? When the hausas are the ibo slaughterers
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by DuchessLily(f): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Ibos are scared of Hausa's because they(Ibos) are wise..... Even the Bible says "FLEE FROM THE NORTH! ". Hehehehe

Abegi oooo tongue cheesy
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by GidisFinest: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
mployer:
Igbos are scared of Hausas same way you are scared of a mad man. Not that he is stronger but because he cannot reason with you.

lol cheesy
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by donholy28(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
mployer:

you spoke my mind brother
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by donholy28(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Igbos are wise....if u tell am Igbo man to kill this person...he will ask "Why? What did he Do"..but tell an Hausa man to kill this man that its d will of Allah...he go kill d man straight

2 Likes

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by basilo101: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol. Wen yorubas talk abt hausas slaughtering igbos i laff. Hausa man dnt kw anything abt ur tribe, d war is a religious war. They have bn slaughtering fellow northerners in Jos, kaduna, Benue, Taraba etc. These are ppl courageous enof to defend dia faith like igbos. Its actually the yorubas who are scared thats why dey surrenderd to d Jihardist without fighting. Imagine Illorin having an emir? Where is the emir of kaduna, Jos, Jalingo, Markurdi etc that are more nothern? Yoruba hide under "sophistication" to exhibit dia cowardice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by tucky200(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
elijah2u:
They Are Yelling At Yorubas Because Yorubas Have The Secret Key To Defeat Them Unlike The Hausas Who Just Have Power But Lack Wisdom.
No tribe in nigeria that aint scared of the hausas/fulanis
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Buchukwu: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Igbos are afraid of hausa's, Biafrans are not afraid of hausa's.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
tucky200:

No tribe in nigeria that aint scared of the hausas/fulanis
yes because they are many, i mean plenty and ready to use sword and dagger. i fear them too but they can be defeated wisely yes wisely i said.
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=DuchessLily post=35882656]Ibos are scared of Hausa's because they(Ibos) are wise..... Even the Bible says "FLEE FROM THE NORTH! ". Hehehe

1 Like

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Iykopee(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
If u want to know how scared a hausa man is, confront him on neutral ground. Outside the north, which hausa man has liver to challenge an igbo man? Yorubas are the worst scared home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by tucky200(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2015
elijah2u:
yes because they are many, i mean plenty and ready to use sword and dagger. i fear them too but they can be defeated wisely yes wisely i said.
And we are yet to do so over 100years now
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Chiaka(f): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
This is coming from someone who keeps having sleepless nights about Igbos. lol!

3 Likes

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
tucky200:

And we are yet to do so over 100years now
its because there is no integration in the south. u wl note that killing and marginalizatn issues among the south is at it peak. there is no concerted effort to do so. bt if there would be disintegration it shld be on referradum because of litu children
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by zendy: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
elijah2u:

Igbos are afraid of Hausas? This news to me. The only Igbos who would be afraid of the Hausas are those who live in Hausa land. The average Igbo man seen a Hausa man as an uneducated and uncultured savage who's propensity for unnecessary violence is matched by sheer stupidity. I wouldn't call it fear, I would call it being cautious of an unreasonable person. I remember in a recent interview, veteran actor Pete Edochie revealed that he and late actor Enebeli Elebuwa lived together in the north as young men in 1966 when massacre of Igbos started. He said he could not understand how people he had called neighbours, eaten with and partied with could get up one fine day decide to wipe out another based ethnic sentiments. Pete also said that Enebeli was missing and he went out looking for him and almost lost his life in the process as Northerners were roaming the streets looking for Igbos to kill. Shortly after this, Pete and his family ran back to the east just before Ojukwu declared Biafra.

1 Like

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Very stup$id question from a yoruba man who very aware that they are a conquered people by the Hausa-fulani .
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by virus05(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
elijah2u:

tank you. U'v said it all
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by emmalexabl(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
ONLY THE SLAVES FEAR THEIR MASTERS.

AND LAST TIME I CHECKED.,THE HAUSA-FULANIS HAS SUCCEDED IN ENSLAVING JUST ONE TRIBE IN NIGERIA....

AND GUESS WHICH TRIBE IT IS.....

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE...

THE YORUBA TRIBE..

KWARA STATE IS THERE AS AN EVERLASTING PROOF...

1 Like

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by AnambraDota: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
basilo101:
Lol. Wen yorubas talk abt hausas slaughtering igbos i laff. Hausa man dnt kw anything abt ur tribe, d war is a religious war. They have bn slaughtering fellow northerners in Jos, kaduna, Benue, Taraba etc. These are ppl courageous enof to defend dia faith like igbos. Its actually the yorubas who are scared thats why dey surrenderd to d Jihardist without fighting. Imagine Illorin having an emir? Where is the emir of kaduna, Jos, Jalingo, Markurdi etc that are more nothern? Yoruba hide under "sophistication" to exhibit dia cowardice.

You can only imagine how stuupid yolobas are.

Its only in East that reprisal attack occur whenever there is riot in North.

But in Mile 2, Osogbo, Ekiti and Ibadan Hausas are beating Yorubas anyhow with reckless abandon, the last beating Yolobass experienced was in Ekiti where Fayose begged and relocated Hausa traders.
In East Hausa traders relocated themsleves to more safer Asaba away from Onitsha but that does not mean all of them didn't run during election.

Yorubas have never challenged Hausas both in North and in SW. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
blah blah blah where u there when it happened?
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by virus05(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
Igbos are wise....if u tell am Igbo man to kill this person...he will ask "Why? What did he Do"..but tell an Hausa man to kill this man that its d will of Allah...he go kill d man straight

hehehhehehehehehehehe.. Chai.. U don kill me wit laff.. And na true oo.. Dis op dey ask stupid question.. Hausa wey no get sense.. Most of dem for my area the tin wey dem dey do dey surprise me
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by AnambraDota: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Iykopee:
If u want to know how scared a hausa man is, confront him on neutral ground. Outside the north, which hausa man has liver to challenge an igbo man? Yorubas are the worst scared home and abroad.

basilo101:

You can only imagine how stuupid yolobas are.

Its only in East that reprisal attack occur whenever there is riot in North.

But in Mile 2, Osogbo, Ekiti and Ibadan Hausas are beating Yorubas anyhow with reckless abandon, the last beating Yolobass experienced was in Ekiti where Fayose begged and relocated Hausa traders.
In East Hausa traders relocated themsleves to more safer Asaba away from Onitsha but that does not mean all of them didn't run during election.

Yorubas have never challenged Hausas both in North and in SW. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by Esdb3: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
basilo101:

Don't say things you don't know jack about. The ilorins were cursed by a certain king. And try to live with typified ilorins, you'll hardly see any difference.
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by IGBOSON1: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
elijah2u:

^^^I think the issue here is that we (Ndigbo) knew ab-initio where we stand with the Hausa/Fulani -that they hate us passionately....forget the pretense- so what happened prior, during and after the uncivil war didn't really come as a surprise! On the other hand, we never expected the evil and wickedness some of Yoruba extraction visited on us during and after the uncivil war....at least i'm sure Ikemba and other eastern participants during the war never expected such, and this was why they let their guard down! The impact of a known enemies wickedness is less than that done to you by one you considered a neighbour, friend or kindred spirits!

Besides, i've noticed the Hausa/Fulani are not as vocal about the war and don't gloat about it like some of Yoruba extraction do! The ones that readily come to mind is the Ambassador to the US that was recalled by Yar'Adua some years back owing to certain comments he made about the war; also about that time there was another Yoruba (his name escapes me) that gloated over their 'exploits' against Ndigbo during said war....he latter apologized! Even here on this website, you find some Yoruba who have folders on their hard drives filled with pictures of starving and dying Biafran women and children which they delight in uploading anytime they have a e-fight with someone of Igbo extraction! And i'm sure there are more examples of such!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by chinwike2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who is scared hausas ? Who even has time for them over here ? Ordinary almarjiri i command in my construction site that cant understand simple pidgin English. The best they can do is swear in hausa and fight with sticks- rather we fight like men over here with both hands, But i maintain that information perm. Sec. Mrs Yemi is a chronic liar.
Re: And Why Are The Ibos Scared Of The Hausas? by AlabaSlim: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Your questioni svery funny....

Why do you think Nigerians are scared of the Togolese, the Ghanians, the Senegalese, etc it is because those Nigerians live in their country meaning Nigerians are few & the Indigeens can finsih them but bring those Togolese or Ghanians to Nigeria & we will finish them cos they are few here. The same goes to Hausas that are in the South West & the East, they can't do jack about the Yorubas & Igbos cos they are not in their land....

You cannot live all your life in Oshodi & then go to Ajangbadi to make noise cos you will be killed but that same person can make noise on Oshodi cos he is well known & that is his area where his troops stay & live......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Alleged Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Saraki’s Wife, Yar’adua’s Daugh / 5 Of The World's MOST Corrupt Politicians.... Compare To Nigeria Please! / Jonathan Is Our 2nd "Messiah" After Abacha By A Die hard Buharist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.