Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby (30123 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by veraponpo(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
After 47 years of marriage.

This is love indeed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by adorablepepple(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to him

How could u say that,can't u read
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Erukulele(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Imagine him calling his wife his mummy, is there wisdom in that?.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by wokomabest(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to him

not him but her
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by phayvoursky(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
temmypotter:
brother, you lack understanding,your words reek of ignorance. Do not make issues be not as though they were to assuage your bias philosophies or cynical personality. Shalom

I THINK IT'S YOU WHO LACKS UNDERSTANDING. THAT'S A SIMPLE STATEMENT WHICH IS TRUE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE THINKING FROM.

I WON'T REPLY YOU IF YOU QUOTE ME AGAIN.

BLESS YOU.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Him or her, e no concern me. Can't be bothered. I ive registered my bday wish and that's all that matters.
Once again, HBD to him tongue tongue

Grouchy much.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
no, i cant
adorablepepple:

How could u say that,can't u read
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
and you think i care?
vivaciousvivi:

Grouchy much.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
so? i chose whatever pronoun i wanna use. him or her, my bday wish has been registered
wokomabest:
not him but her
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Damminglola(f): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
hopawern:
old people too are this romantic, I wish my wedding can last this long too

You wish or you pray smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
and you think i care?

And you think I care if you care? undecided
#sniff
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
*slaps her bumbum*
vivaciousvivi:

And you think I care if you care? undecided
#sniff
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
*slaps her bumbum*
angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who stole your lunch box?
vivaciousvivi:

angry

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who stole your lunch box?
An infant like you would know what a lunch box still is.... angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry angry sad sad
vivaciousvivi:

An infant like you would know what a lunch box still is.... angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Mariojane(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
happy birthday mama GO
so overseer can say sweet words and be this romantic and some mumu will be waiting for their pastor to tell them what to do in the home and with their family. their homes will be wonderful and perfect while yours will be miserable cos they control it not you.
they can even say saying sweet words is a sin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Skoopy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to him

nobody should quote me again pls angry angry

Another FTC shocked shocked shocked shocked
Introvert go hear am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
the struggle continues

HER
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by beyoncausme: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
happy buffday.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'm sure you missed the 'nobody should quote me' part undecided
Skoopy:

HER
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by farem: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed kiss

The Romantic side of Daddy G.O. grin cheesy

God bless and keep you, Mama.

But I'm suspecting that facebook address sha!! embarassed

No qualms, it's official.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by seyilee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
wildchild1:
Thats my G.O and Mummy G.O... God will continue to be with them and strengthen them IJN, Happy birthday Mummy.
I rep RCCG LP 21 My Father's House wink

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available
brodaly,na mai province b tat
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by kenoz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Esdb3: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
YOUR OWN BETA. DOLLAR GO UP, DOLLAR COME DOWN E NO CONCERN YOU. EVERY SUNDAY MEMBERS MUST PAY

I was slowly reading to see if any fool will show how foolish he is. I was not disappointed. And the offerings are his? Maybe your broke arse father should finance missionary journeys and the running of the redemption camp and charity work. Annoying duib.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Esdb3: 4:07am On Jul 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
YOUR OWN BETA. DOLLAR GO UP, DOLLAR COME DOWN E NO CONCERN YOU. EVERY SUNDAY MEMBERS MUST PAY

I was slowly reading to see if any fool will show how foolish he is. I was not disappointed. And the offerings are his? Maybe your broke arse father should finance missionary journeys and the running of the redemption camp and charity work. Annoying duib.

If you are so pained, start your own church and add to the tally of fake pastors around. Lucifer needs you folks to keep the coal burning.....leggo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by phayvoursky(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Esdb3:

If you are so pained, start your own church and add to the tally of fake pastors around. Lucifer needs you folks to keep the coal burning.....leggo

1. AND I ANSWER AND SAY UNTO YOU.

2. O SON OF PERDITION. SEESTH NOT THAT THOU HAST BROUGHT WRATH UNTO THY GENERATION WITH THY MOUTH?

3. I SHALL MAKE THEE OF AN EXAMPLE TO ALL MEMBERS OF OF NAIRALAND AND BEYOND. FOR THE CHILDREN OF UNBORN PARENTS SHALL HEAR AND TREMBLE EVEN THE LANDS OF THE ARCTIC WILL MARVEL.

4. FOR WOE BETIDE TIDE; I SHALL SEAL UP THY MOUTH WITH BRASS, THY HANDS WITH CUFFS OF STRONG METAL AND THY FEET OF IRON.

5. AND I SHALL TAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR HOUSE TO A PLACE WHICH YOU KNOWETH NOT AND MAKE YOU A FORTIFIED CAMP THAT THOU MAYEST WORK IN HARD LABOUR TILL THY OLD DAYS. I HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by tosmartak(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
HBD to Daddy G.O's pali.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Esdb3: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
phayvoursky:

1. AND I ANSWER AND SAY UNTO YOU.

2. O SON OF PERDITION. SEESTH NOT THAT THOU HAST BROUGHT WRATH UNTO THY GENERATION WITH THY MOUTH?

3. I SHALL MAKE THEE OF AN EXAMPLE TO ALL MEMBERS OF OF NAIRALAND AND BEYOND. FOR THE CHILDREN OF UNBORN PARENTS SHALL HEAR AND TREMBLE EVEN THE LANDS OF THE ARCTIC WILL MARVEL.

4. FOR WOE BETIDE TIDE; I SHALL SEAL UP THY MOUTH WITH BRASS, THY HANDS WITH CUFFS OF STRONG METAL AND THY FEET OF IRON.

5. AND I SHALL TAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR HOUSE TO A PLACE WHICH YOU KNOWETH NOT AND MAKE YOU A FORTIFIED CAMP THAT THOU MAYEST WORK IN HARD LABOUR TILL THY OLD DAYS. I HAVE SPOKEN.

See the way you just outlined your own punishment. Did your bible not talk about not slandering and judging his prophet? "Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm?" When you said "church members will pay" what light does that put the man of God in? A tax collector or a priest in the house of God?

Thank God you wrote the above not me. Because an attack against his Prophet is an attack against God and the devil constantly attacks God which makes you his SON!

Bye Felicia! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by TheCork(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
HBD

Hello. Please can we mate? cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by dorin27(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
TheCork:

Hello. Please can we mate? cheesy
seriously? undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
seriously? undecided undecided

See how you fail simple test, No or Yes
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by dorin27(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Drabeey:

See how you fail simple test, No or Yes
NO!! :- undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sport Betting A Sin? / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.