Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu (2135 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by EasternLion: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Of cus they won't come, if it had a an Igbo state now.

They will come attacking in packs.

Yoruba are terrible people.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why didn't this thread make frontpage ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by metroparrot: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by lalasticlala(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
metroparrot:
cc: lalasticlala ishilove

stop editing your past posts and replacing them with new posts. the date and previous comments will never match
Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Tkester: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
This shouldn't be any news, Ogun state has from the beginning of time been a ritual den.

Ijebu people are widely known for their diabolism, its just that with the advent of social media enlightenment is beginning to expose their ritualistic and nefarious acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by Tkester: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
People say that igbos do ritual out of envy. They cannot explain how and why the igbos are master-class, achievers and shrewd in their endeavors. However, the question I ask such folks who make such claims is; do Igbos living outside Nigeria also engage in rituals to excel?

What of igbos overseas who are champions in their different fields of endeavor do those ones also engage in rituals?

Truth be told, Nigeria cannot explain the reason behind the greatness of Ndigbo. however, anyone who chose to know should know that Igbos are a blessed people, consecrated unto God, and that's the reason why I will devote myself to the Biafran cause because therein lies our advancement.

The Israelites couldn't have achieved their God given potentials if they had remained in Egypt and that was why God gave them freedom. Albeit, a very expensive freedom, because in the bible we know how much they suffered before they got their freedom. So my Igbo brothers should not fear reproach or suffering in our quest for Biafra, because that's where our future and destiny lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu by funkybully(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ogun state again. Bloody yellowbar ritualists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Historic Photo Of Abacha, His Wife, Al-mustapha And President Buhari / Ogun State Civil Service Commission 2016(ASCON) / Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.