Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) (12827 Views)

NFF Set To Hire Foreign Goalkeeper Trainer / NFF To Unveil Le Guen As Coach For Super Eagles On July 18 – PUNCH / NFF Set To Sack Siasia Over Unpaid Salaries Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by metroparrot: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2015

The finishing touches are being made for the unveiling of Sunday Oliseh as the new coach of Nigeria's national football team - the Super Eagles.

Fans are also arriving at the stadium here in Nigeria's capital, Abuja.

http://www.360metrosports.com/2015/07/photos-nff-set-stage-as-they-plan-to.html

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by feldido(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Ok... Good move by NFF?
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2015
waiting for updates;

First to comment since poster above me doesn't not have anything to say.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by doublewisdom: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Is the man in brown wearing a woman's underwear?

1 Like

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by henchamb(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
doublewisdom:

Gay alert. Wetin u look go dey see man pant

5 Likes

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by FORUMgod: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
nice
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by thompson1510(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
ok...May the good Lord help him chase away the witches wey dey follow some players from home. And Lastly, make the "CHANGE" we all dey tok abt show for Super Eagles too. AMEN!!!
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by ashile(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
good good

wishing success
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
what d he
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
I hope he will do a good job,above all I wish him success
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by marqueetim(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
As an analyst he showed indepth knowledge. Hope he does that as a coach. All the best Oliseh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by sinbad130: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
I trust oliseh.....
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by Markieee(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
pray he does more than the past coaches...
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by polpoer: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
He's a legend!

His boldness on the pitch is unrivalled!

1 Like

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Congratulations Olishe!
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by alfakoro1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
U self come test am see. Don't collect bribe to feature players. If u do, we will send u packing. Wish u a good stay.
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by wildchild1: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Ghen ghen, against all odds, he is still gonna be unveiled

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by kliq(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Positive Change!!!

Good Luck Sunday Oliseh smiley
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by pat077: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Congratulation to him. I believe he is the best man for the job @ the moment.
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by Lordave: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh, my second favourite Nigerian player after Jay Jay Okocha, you must succeed with the Eagles and Nigeria government can go to he'll if they don't like you.
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by MrFootball(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
welcome Oliseh, Pls uplift d Eagles again smiley
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by calorifocient(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Finishing touches kwa... abi Oliseh don become furniture. ? Just asking sha o.
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by nerodenero: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Samson Siasia, Stephen Keshi and now Sunday Oliseh - the 3s.

Nigerians are never patient. If we don't qualify for next AFCON, Nigerians would go for his jugular. We should lay emphasis on developing the game than this win-at-all-cost mentality. I believe Sunday Oliseh would deliever.
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by dayo23(f): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Change everywhere. grin grin grin
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
I hope Olise surpasses Keshi's achievement?

Hence, we would soon be kicked out like his predecessor grin

'Nigeria Factor' things sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by asumo12: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
grin

Still prefer okocha sha...
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by Glowstone(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided someone who hasnt had any experience with any professional side now wants to lead the great super eagles, i smh for una . I just wish him good luck
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by kliq(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Lordave:
Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh, my second favourite Nigerian player after Jay Jay Okocha, you must succeed with the Eagles and Nigeria government can go to he'll if they don't like you.

Great player he was,very agile on the defence and you can't possibly forget his trademark crosses(cellular) cool
Re: NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) by hoseamatoh(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
doublewisdom:

You be gay o, na wao for you, as all of us dey look board, you na man nyash you de look

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus / La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms / Soccer Stars Project Kicks Off In Lagos With 350 Participants, Selected Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.