Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Collection Of Songs Do They Listen To In Northern Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Collection Of Songs Do They Listen To In Northern Nigeria? (657 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Top 10 Hottest Rappers From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Collection Of Songs Do They Listen To In Northern Nigeria? by braine(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
So I'm currently working on indigenous Hausa songs and I absolutely have no Idea on what they listen to, most especially on their radio stations.

I've been able to get CDs of Late Mallam Abubakar Gummi; Abubakar Ladan;
Muhammadu Dahiru Daura (Makaho); Dan Maraya Jos; and Late Mamman Shata. Hausa songs are poorly represented online.

I'd really appreciate contribution of those Currently living in the North and are conversant with their music. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid – Final (baba Nla) (official Video) / Where to find a pro Voice Training Coach? Gold Anuli / How To Sing High Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.