Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US (618 Views)

Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US / END TIME!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by emamos: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
A pastor at the christian proctor church in vermont ,has been sentenced to one year imprisonment for refusing to wed a gay couple.
The honorable Myron Danus in his verdict said,religious freedom goes both ways,Mr Horner,'Danus told a packed courtroom.
"it is not your place to deny individuals the same rights that everyone else has,right that were passed down and agreed upon in a court of law,the ultimate court,the supreme court,it is not your decision whether or not you you agree with law but more importantly that you follow it and enforce it"

The Pastor,56 year old paul horner,had his lawyer speak to reporters on his behalf.
We are currently disputing the guilty verdict and i am confident my client will be a free man here shortly,'said attorney Tom Downey.

NBC reports that the christian proctor church is registered with the state as "religious corporation"limited to performing "one- man one- woman marriages as defined by the Holy Bible.

But the church is also repistered as a for - profit business and city officials said that means the owners must comply with the state and federal regulations.
read more:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/15/black-pastor-jailed-for-refusing-to-wed-gay-couple-in-us/
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by petkoffDrake(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
c
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
FTC lolx I just hitting jack pots like what a great shot... shout out to all the available rams for sallah .... chews dabino
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
america has ruin christianity.
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by temitemi1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by ChikezieU(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Time for people to know that Europe is no longer a place of destination

1 Like

Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by chamboy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Human rights ioo
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iran cum saudi our "sweet home" #i will go to saudi cum iran wifout ma head.
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by MeAndYou(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anti Kristy onslaught!!
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by hazyfm: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
JEEEEZZ

THIS IS MADNESS

NA BY FORCE?
Re: Black Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple In US by petkoffDrake(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingsolex:
FTC lolx I just hitting jack pots like what a great shot... shout out to all the available rams for sallah .... chews dabino
oga I first u. no vex

(1) (Reply)

⇐how To Know Your Life Purpose In 5 Minutes⇒ / Cameroon Bans Use Of Muslim Veil After Series Of Boko Haram Attacks / Breaking: Buhari Fires NIMASA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.