Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What You Know About Effritin.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Know About Effritin.com (3071 Views)

Which Do You Prefer And Reason(s) Between Olx, Effritin And Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Know About Effritin.com by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please I will like to know if anyone here knows anything about effritin.com.
They have called me once before,that they saw one of my adverts online and would like to help you place same adverts at their site.
They said they will be needing a form of identification from you before you adverts can come online.
I agreed and one of their agents came to my kennel to take a shot of my DL last month.
This week again they are calling me again to do same,now I feel suspicious,they are on their way already but I will only show them my IDcard but will not allow him take a shot.
I will tell them I will pay a visit to their office to do the proper registration personally pending the time I get respond on anyone that knows anything about the site and f ts safe to allow them take a shot of ur IDcard.
I think its not legal to snap it and why would they say they crashed thier previous database

1 Like

Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by Prodeegee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
i got a call from them once, i think they are jus trying to build legitimate sellers, something different from olx

1 Like

Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Prodeegee:
i got a call from them once, i think they are jus trying to build legitimate sellers, something different from olx

Ok thanx bruf

1 Like

Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Got a call from them too sometimes last month. It's a legit company.. they asked for my ID probably cos they saw one of my ads on olx. You don't have to worry yourself, it's an online advert directory like olx and tradestable.ng and they are very legit.
Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Got a call from them too sometimes last month. It's a legit company.. they asked for my ID probably cos they saw one of my ads on olx. You don't have to worry yourself, it's an online advert directory like olx and tradestable.ng and they are very legit.

Thanks
Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by DrOladipo: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nothing fishy about the calls! They are only trying to build on flaws. Advertisers are verified so as to protect buyers. We want a cyberspace free of crime and unscrupulous beings! Support them.
Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2015
DrOladipo:
Nothing fishy about the calls! They are only trying to build on flaws. Advertisers are verified so as to protect buyers. We want a cyberspace free of crime and unscrupulous beings! Support them.

Ok thanx bro
My reason is just to be sure so that one will not fall the victim of impersonaiton,as anyone that has a copy of ur international passport datapage or DL pictured can impersonate as you online.

1 Like

Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Nice,they now do delivery services.
Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by dhtglobal(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2015
DrOladipo:
Re: What You Know About Effritin.com by rev2214(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
I visited by one of their staff for verification too. Snap my pix and take copy of my national ID. I believe is for good

(1) (Reply)

An Inspirational Piece By Jack Ma(founder Of Alibaba) About Poor People / Easy Way To Verify Us Fiverr Account! / Shipping From Nigeria To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.