Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) (804 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Pregnant Teen Mum Beats Her 2 Year Old Baby To Death. / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by holuwamurewa(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
A horrible woman attacked and inflicted unimaginable injuries on
her own son. She beat and stabbed him this morning at their
home at 11, Olawoyin street, Kollinton, Alagbado. The boy was
rescued by neighbours. The case has been reported at Ebenezer
police station around the area. Will bring details later...

Source http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/07/mum-beats-and-stabs-her-own-son-this.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by rabex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
wicked mother..this kind of small pikin...*where is d police*na only when two neighbours dey fight na him dem dey get power.
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
DON'T BLAME THIS YOUNG MAN IF HE GROWS UP TO BE AGGRESSIVE AND A WOMAN BEATER.

WOMEN CAUSING PROBLEMS SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

1 Like

Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by boiz2mhen(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by kolatobs(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
nawa oooo
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na wa oo....illiteracy is a big disease..just. Imagine
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
jesus
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by delishpot: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
If say I fit, I for adopt that boy.
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
I pray she is not igbo.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by popeferd(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
sad stuffs happening everyday. if u chck well e fit no pass time bomb chewing gum dis pikin thief so. even if he did, he shudnt be stabbed nd all sort..... some parents shaaa... well, u never knw d value of what u have, till its gone :-(
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by popeferd(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
delishpot:
If say I fit, I for adopt that boy.
soo wetin dey stop u? goan gve d mumsi 2k first, she go dash you with reciept nd warranty sef. all these kind mothers full ground brekete!! wicked souls...
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by ejikeme(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are you guys sure that the supposed MOTHER is a human being? damn!!!!
Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by delishpot: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
popeferd:
soo wetin dey stop u? goan gve d mumsi 2k first, she go dash you with reciept nd warranty sef. all these kind mothers full ground brekete!! wicked souls...

Nna, condition no let me o. To carry full human being no be to give am pure water and garri drink. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Mum Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning In Lagos (photos) by popeferd(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
delishpot:

Nna, condition no let me o. To carry full human beign no be to give am pure water and garri drink. Its well.
lol. e go beta my broda! i believe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Has This Picture? Please Share It With Me / Breaking News! Deputy Governor Of Borno State, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola / Seriously In Need, Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.