Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? (1024 Views)

Patoranking Expecting First Child With His Beautiful Girlfriend (photo) 0 Googl / A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend / Question Of The Day:- If This Man Is Your Dad, Would You Deny Him In Public? (se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by Tswap(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin person no go see? Ashawo High school hehehehehe! Guys which do you prefer Day Or Boarding? You should seeing some funny comments from the Bad boys on Nairaland cheesy Drop your comment.

Re: Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by HungerBAD: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Is this real?or it is photo shopped?

1 Like

Re: Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin Oboi na run ooo
Re: Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by RobinHez(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ashawo? Aka Prostitute??

prostitute - /ˈprɒstɪtjuːt/
noun

1. a person, typically a woman, who engages in
sexual activity for payment.

*hisses and walks out of thread*
Re: Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by nikkiking(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by Tswap(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is this real?or it is photo shopped?
why u wan spoil interesting topic with ur bad fingers
Re: Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? by ShakurM(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin Put me in boarding

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Teenage Throwback Pics / Re- Federal University Of Health Sciences Otukpo / REVEALED: 10 THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO MTN NIGERIA IN 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.