Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! (839 Views)

Soon CEO Of Konga, Nairaland And Dangote Will Jostle 4 Govt Appointment / ECOBANK IS A JOKE OF A BANK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE / Globacom At It Again. Wack Customer Service Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by sammyj: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
BEWARE OF KONGA SCAM!!!
All intending customers and current customers of the Konga online sale platform should beaware.You should either not procure product directly from Konga without the direct concept of the distributors since Konga will not be liable for issues 7 days after procuring the product. I recently procured a smart watch from Konga.com which developed network issue after 2 weeks and after reporting the incident to Konga the first response I got was that there was nothing they can do about it since it's not Konga branded product which makes me wonder when Konga commenced on manufacturing product or if they are an online platform (E commerce) that allows re sellers and distributors to advertise and sell their product.

After making 3 call attempts to resolve the issue, the customer service person are yet to give me concrete details of the customer service center I am expected to take the product to for repair. They are also looking at providing me with the re-sellers contact details without them first intervening or communicating with him first. Please beware of Konga after sale service because you might have your hands burnt if you performing any transaction with them.
Please see image of the product and transaction number for your perusal to avoid this scam from Konga.

If I do not get justice, I am ready to report this case on other online networking forum like Facebook, Twitter and others to sensitise people on this Scam and get my justice.
My last take on this is to ask if Konga is supposed to protect the interest of their customers or protect the interest of their distributors / re sellers.

Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by petkoffDrake(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
k
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by kumbalo2014: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
It's really annoying when these kind of thing happens. We should all stand against this scam by these online stores. Two friends of mine have had their own share of their scam with these guys Particularly KONGA. I wonder who is regulating the activities of these people. It a kind of anything goes stuff. SON, EFCC....This is your call
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by babs01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Orubebe u again
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by ekim004(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
blah blah blah
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by kumbalo2014: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
babs01:
Orubebe u again

If you have been in this situation. Pulling an Orubebe would not be enough.
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by chiefkpokp(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello! Let's me say my own view, konga has products and independent sellers still sells their products on konga platform, first thing you need to know is that if that item has 2months guanrantee, that means when you report this case, you will win and may get replacement or refund, but a situation where you see 7days guarantee, or 10days, then note that once this days elapses, that means if something happens, you don't expect me to either refund or replace because already you already see guarantee duration. I have a shop on konga,jumai and my own person online shop, and my shippment/delivery is independent, and all my products in my shop haas no guanrantee, what we tell you is that inspect the item very well before you pay, because once you pay and the delivery man leaves, that means the deal is sealed and gone, and all my customers are aware before they give go ahead for delivery, so konga in this case is not rili to be blamed neither the seller because you ought to have know the guarantee policy first before you order.
Re: Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!! by sammyj: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bros nobody is saying they should replace or refund. Please read through the post well and understand my views before commenting. What I want is for them to assist me on how to fix the issues. And if I may ask can you procure something within two weeks and the seller or re seller in this case which is Konga, because I never had any contact with the re seller during the transaction will ask you to throw it away with out providing after sale support ecause they don't know what to do rather do they have the distributors contact details. God help us in this country cool.
chiefkpokp:
Hello! Let's me say my own view, konga has products and independent sellers still sells their products on konga platform, first thing you need to know is that if that item has 2months guanrantee, that means when you report this case, you will win and may get replacement or refund, but a situation where you see 7days guarantee, or 10days, then note that once this days elapses, that means if something happens, you don't expect me to either refund or replace because already you already see guarantee duration. I have a shop on konga,jumai and my own person online shop, and my shippment/delivery is independent, and all my products in my shop haas no guanrantee, what we tell you is that inspect the item very well before you pay, because once you pay and the delivery man leaves, that means the deal is sealed and gone, and all my customers are aware before they give go ahead for delivery, so konga in this case is not rili to be blamed neither the seller because you ought to have know the guarantee policy first before you order.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerians In London Forced To Pay For BVN Registration / Don't Push Ur Pple Again Into Self-annihilation ! / President Jammeh Pardons Political Prisoners, Murderers, Rapists & Drug Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.