Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari (581 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Tinubu Speaks On Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by Franchise21(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
The APC Chieftain while speaking to State House correspondents after breaking the Ramadan fast with President Buhari, said contrary to popular belief he has no demands from the President.

I have no demands. If you understand what party politics and leadership is all about, it is about loyalty and commitment to the values which the leadership believes in. I believe in what the president believes in, I respect him and I stand firmly loyal to his cause. So you can go to any length of speculation that you might want, I have not responded to all of that because I understand the president and the president understands me clearly.

He also added a word on the National Assembly crisis, saying that he is being careful of his utterances and that the party members and leaders should be discipline.

That is an area where I am very cautious of my position and my utterances. I still want to keep my side of the interpretation or analysis to be able to achieve a resolution of the matter as quickly as possible. I am backing what the president has carefully enumerated and articulated to the party. The party is supreme. The party must have disciplined leadership and followers. The party’s process must be respected because that is the confidence and the trust of the people. However in every environment, we should have conflict, that is politics and conflict resolution mechanism would be applied to resolve all the problems so we are there. There is honour in every struggle and every competition, there must be honour in victory too.

http://xsouth.com/bola-tinubu-speaks-about-his-demands-from-president-buhari/

Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by MixedMan: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
TIFF NU BU
Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
good
Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by babs01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
;
Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by flowbjones(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagaban....
Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015

Mugabe and Buhari sure do get along.

Jonathan is a "small boy". How could he have allowed his citizens to criticize him?

How could he allow the electoral commission do its job without him interfering?

How can he not contend a flawed election in court for the sake of peace in his country?

How can he build schools in the North when they are against him?

He even appointed people from all parts of the country!

Yes! Jonathan is a "small boy".

Mugabe doesn't like such people. He likes nepotic despots who are poorly educated and who do not understand the "e" in economy like BUHARI.

You see why he took the pains to visit his old friend?smiley Birds of identical plummage.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by DeNoble1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by buzquet(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
alhaji Tinubu has given up on controlling buhari. say no to godfather. wit Buhari, the change has begun!
Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks About His Demands From President Buhari by kodded(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
The source sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Questions Okonjo-iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Rivers State Gov Wike Visits Chief Justice Of Nigeria Twice In A One Month / Nigeria National Assembly Leadership Tussle: Jagaban Of Borgu Ought To Fathom Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.