Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Beware Of Konga Scam !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Konga Scam !!! (2158 Views)

Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Konga Scam !!! by sammyj: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
BEWARE OF KONGA SCAM!!!
All intending customers and current customers of the Konga online sale platform should beaware.You should either not procure product directly from Konga without the direct concept of the distributors since Konga will not be liable for issues 7 days after procuring the product. I recently procured a smart watch from Konga.com which developed network issue after 2 weeks and after reporting the incident to Konga the first response I got was that there was nothing they can do about it since it's not Konga branded product which makes me wonder when Konga commenced on manufacturing product or if they are an online platform (E commerce) that allows re sellers and distributors to advertise and sell their product.

After making 3 call attempts to resolve the issue, the customer service person are yet to give me concrete details of the customer service center I am expected to take the product to for repair. They are also looking at providing me with the re-sellers contact details without them first intervening or communicating with him first. Please beware of Konga after sale service because you might have your hands burnt if you performing any transaction with them.
Please see image of the product and transaction number for your perusal to avoid this scam from Konga.

If I do not get justice, I am ready to report this case on other online networking forum like Facebook, Twitter and others to sensitise people on this Scam and get my justice.
My last take on this is to ask if Konga is supposed to protect the interest of their customers or protect the interest of their distributors / re sellers.

Re: Beware Of Konga Scam !!! by africanpea: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Konga again? Na waoo....

Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Beware Of Konga Scam !!! by Princepri(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria is still steps backward in online business because evrything about online business in nigeria involues both the big companies down to individuals all scam people one way or the other online
Re: Beware Of Konga Scam !!! by chiefkpokp(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Bros you post same issue in seperate post and I drop a reply, na wa oooo, the issue is the seller and not konga, contact the seller, send him message, communicate with him, I advice anyone that wants to buy anything from any online shop be it jumai or konga, make sure you get the merchant on board, settle everything with the seller before you proceed to order. Konga/jumai protect both the buyers and the sellers, what I will advice you is if the smart watches comes with usd cord or software,if not check the name of the smart watch and search for the drivers on google, then install the device and plug ur smart watch to your system, then either flash/repair Network or better still just factory reset your smart watch, your watch will be fine. But next time try and talk directly with seller and come into agreement, and then you can snapshot evidence of agreement,then this way the seller might be punished if goes against the deal. Guy I non wan hear say u go create another thread again o, if not me and u go fallout. Lol. Its well sha.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Konga Scam !!! by chukynice: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have a similar experience with Konga. They are fraudulent group of people.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Completing Simple Tasks Online / Paylord Ponzi : How Credible Is This Scheme / Buy Low And Sell High Every Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.