Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe (18107 Views)

‘refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against NOI / Refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against NOI / Refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by deolu2000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:
Ok

Twitter account with 19,000 followers for sale.
Price: N15,000

does that increase my chances of securing a job at uniabuja or does it increase my account balance?

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by abouzaid: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
osho is already prejudicing the ongoing investigation with his public rants, with this revelation, it would be very hard to convict noi because of the plausible prejudice the investigative team with osho as member could be proved to have. osho is really misbehaving, we all know that all of them including osho and noi are very corrupt but we need is change from apc not constant propaganda and name calling. i rest my case

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
And to those who ask what oshiomole did with edo state allocation, i wont waste my time talking about his success story here but i will just advice anyone with such question to call anybody he/she that reside in edo state and ask the person, then those people will knw that this same oshiomole he/she is castigating here is the best thing that has ever happen to edo state since inception or probably since 1992 when the old bendel state was divided. despite the fact that his tenure ends next year, their are still projects on-going in the 3 senatorial district of the last. he is so love in the state to the extent that till this very moment whenever he walk on the street most times with his wife lara to inspect ongoing projects people both old nd young still trope out to hail him and even sometimes pray for him and present him gifts as was in the case last month with a woman of about 80yrs who gave him a white cock as a gift when he went to inspect an ongoing road project at 2nd each circular rd. Can u beat dat?
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Realist2: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allegations and counter allegation, when all is well within them, you never hear anything , but the moment bad blood exist, you,ll hear allegations.
Anyway less i forget, Buhari is owing us 2months unemployment benefits now.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nicepoker(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

Are you talking about his life that is without doubt far better than yours, your father, and the life of your generations both past, present and the future yet unborn? or you think the life of a former nlc president and a gov of a state of about 4million people can be compare with a life of a mere village palmwine taper?
mind ur business. I wasn't referring to u pls. For ur info a live a very comfortable life. Stay off my path.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by ikesim: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Let's even assume for argument purposes that Oshiomole's attacks against d minister was a result of her objection to his loan request;does it answer the questions he posed:
What happened to the $1b not accounted for?
Why did NOI publish only what states got and not also the accrued revenue?
Who depleted about $4b of the ECA?
Thisday is quick to link oshiomole attack to loan rejection when it could have been easier for it to provide answers to the questions raised by oshiomole from NOI.
This is cheap blackmail of attacking d messenger, not d message to divert from the message, but I trust oshiomole, he is not one to be cowed by any diversionary stunt or blackmail.
lets assume you are correct with your analysis, what then stops Oshiomole from pressing charges against her since what he claimed she did are illegal.....you should ponder on that because to me all politician in nigeria greedy set of people, who cares about their pocket and ego

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by kenoz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
K
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
mind ur business. I wasn't referring to u pls. For ur info a live a very comfortable life. Stay off my path.
Yea i agree u werent referring to me, but you comment affects me in one way or another because you abuse my amiable gov of my great state. and who cares if you live a comfortable life?
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by spencekat(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
No wonder Osho has attacked Ngozi just like that.

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Since the Edo press secretary has come out to say the President cannot spend any Federal funds without the approach of the Federal Executive Council, can he kindly tell us which Federal Executive Council approved the immediate release of $20million to the MNJTF by President Buhari, or the release of $2billion to the states as bailout?

Some politicians are kindly disgraceful to their families and communities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Toktee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
the ugly fool should keep making a fool of himself. I believe his underage wife will not be impressed
you are very pathetic,how many oldmen have climb you, dnt answer cos you will lie,i can see that jealousy is killing you,had it been that the man ask for your hand in marriage,you will first of all go to church to share your testimony before invading this forum with the news,keep calling her underage,your mate have stop rearing children.
Remember,what you do not wish for others can never come to you.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by BERNIMOORE: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Let's even assume for argument purposes that Oshiomole's attacks against d minister was a result of her objection to his loan request;does it answer the questions he posed:
What happened to the $1b not accounted for?
Why did NOI publish only what states got and not also the accrued revenue?
Who depleted about $4b of the ECA?
Thisday is quick to link oshiomole attack to loan rejection when it could have been easier for it to provide answers to the questions raised by oshiomole from NOI.
This is cheap blackmail of attacking d messenger, not d message to divert from the message, but I trust oshiomole, he is not one to be cowed by any diversionary stunt or blackmail.
no evidence to cushion the alleged 1b whatever grin cheesy oshiomole and falana are hunting for evidence from their enemy! Who happened to be the defendant! What a lazy Man oshiomole has turned lately, and falana who cannot dare fayose again flexing muscle against iweala! Ole agbejoro and agbaya jatijati and you, oshii omoo olee. grin grin Awww you are now ridiculously committing perjury and recklessly citting different figures in error! Oshiomole should apologize to iweala asap!

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
To me,I feel oshomole was probing jonathan's administration because his aircraft was grounded for improper documentation.Who appointed him an anti-graft agency in the first place?
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
the ugly fool should keep making a fool of himself. I believe his underage wife will not be impressed

She's married. Don't go and find your own. Mugu.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by SojiAdeola(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2015
josh4ever:
Since the Edo press secretary has come out to say the President cannot spend any Federal funds without the approach of the Federal Executive Council, can he kindly tell us which Federal Executive Council approved the immediate release of $20million to the MNJTF by President Buhari, or the release of $2billion to the states as bailout?

Some politicians are kindly disgraceful to their families and communities

You see my broda, only very few Nigerians understand that the APc govt is very much worse than PDP government. What baffles me is the impunity with which the Apc goons lie and spread falsity. I only pity the gullible Nigerians who will realize later how bleeped there lives have been under apc.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by SojiAdeola(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Toktee:
you are very pathetic,how many oldmen have climb you, dnt answer cos you will lie,i can see that jealousy is killing you,had it been that the man ask for your hand in marriage,you will first of all go to church to share your testimony before invading this forum with the news,keep calling her underage,your mate have stop rearing children.
Remember,what you do not wish for others can never come to you.

You are just nonsensical!
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by TopGee: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Madam Ngozi is so nice.

1 Like

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by ogbonti: 2:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Oshomole may not be a Saint, but are there elements of truths in these assertions or accusations? I am not a fan of Oshobaba, but let's not drown his voice based on sentiments, else, no one will speak up in the future. Let's us encourage whistle-blowing so our country can retrieve stolen wealth and bounce back. Wether we bash
Oshomole from now till 2099, he is a successful man. He will remain successful wether NOI. accounts for the money or not. It is you and I, ordinary citizens, that should bark more to see the stolen funds returned
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by ebuclassic18(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:
Na so e be?
No wonder the imp has been telling NOI to go and die like sey she be that widow abandoned by a lack of social safety net by his Edo state government.
What a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

this man is not suposed to talk in public he has no pity and don't know how to adress issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Dav24(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2015
You can only hoodwink feeble minded individuals to believe your divertionary story. How can you reconcile mr oshomole's loan request with the missing billions of naira? It may be true that some of you are aids or brothers and sisters of the former minister and may have benefited directly or indirectly from the missing funds but let the truth be told. let her answer this simple question before her. what happened with the money? provide us with the payment vourchers for us to see how lodgement was made to various benefiaries, this is the only acceptable way she can keep her reputation intact. And if this is not done, her name will remain in a curruption booklet.
Re: ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Yea i agree u werent referring to me, but you comment affects me in one way or another because you abuse my amiable gov of my great state. and who cares if you live a comfortable life?
lol amiable gov. Indeed. Soon u will get to know how corrupt he is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi / It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization / Obidients Launch App For Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.