Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Do You Know About Online Study(distant Learning) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Know About Online Study(distant Learning) (483 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Distant Learning / University Of Ibadan Distant Learning / Admission! 2015/2016 Session Only -free Tuition Fee /classroom/distant Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Online Study(distant Learning) by pillzthadrugz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello fellows! This is a popular topic here but funny enough most of us don't really and vividly know how it is done. A friend of mine just graduated from the university and hope to further i.e enrol for his masters online while he serve(NYSC) at the same time, it was a bright idea to me but honestly I don't really know how its been done. Though the online courses that are on the surface right now are mostly free and I don't think if certificate is offered or its genuine. Pls house, I will be very glad to know how to register for an online course, how can one get the materials for the courses, how test and exams are conducted and all that........

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions / Knowledgeable Oil & Gas Engineer Or Aspirant? / Pega7 Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.