Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC (3196 Views)

FG Earmarks $1.2b For Kano-kaduna Rail Line ----amaechi / Bayo Ojo Quizzed By EFCC Over $1.2B Malabu Scam / Wanted In The US For Fraud, Apc’s Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi Dragged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by sniperr007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
jomoh:

I don't understand Nigerians. For 16years we had a government that was shrouded in secrecy. Nobody knew what they were doing with our common wealth (to the extent that some imbec!les here on Nairaland don't even believe Nigeria had up to N30trn when Soludo made the accusations before election) only that we knew they were stealing it. Now we have people who are giving us probable figures, we are still complaining.

If APC is tasking its own administration to work on corruption, isn't that what we want? Objectivity.

And Who cares if they don't forward it to the relevant agencies, after 4years we will have enough good reasons to vote them out.

Hmm.. Maybe u like hearing how much was stolen or will be stolen but its becoming petty gossip and dey shud focus on fulfilling der agenda dan encourage gossip in d media.
Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
fitzmayowa:
This press release is more like an opposition press release, no wonder some e - warriors here refer to them (APC) as the 'ruling opposition party'

According to lai mohammed the APC (which is the ruling party) is calling on the federal government (which is APC), this is just laughable...cheesy
I don't see anything wrong in what APC is asking the FG to do and as the party that brought in the current presidential occupant the need to point out anything that is not right. Cos if buhari fails the party will be blamed just as we blamed PDP for their 16ys misrule.
Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by jomoh: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
sniperr007:

Hmm.. Maybe u like hearing how much was stolen or will be stolen but its becoming petty gossip and dey shud focus on fulfilling der agenda dan encourage gossip in d media.

You're probably right. Nobody like the sound but if you don't hear it and filter through the information, how do you make an informed decision on who to vote for in the future.

The fact is that they might not be enough to prove someone to be corrupt but it enough to know the person under which funds were stolen. Informing us on how strong or weak the person is morally in terms of corruption.
Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by sniperr007(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2015
jomoh:

You're probably right. Nobody like the sound but if you don't hear it and filter through the information, how do you make an informed decision on who to vote for in the future.

The fact is that they might not be enough to prove someone to be corrupt but it enough to know the person under which funds were stolen. Informing us on how strong or weak the person is morally in terms of corruption.

Funds r stolen everyday weda public or private. It's sad but wen we keep enjoying d information abt Wu stole & HW much, den ders a problem.

Is it jus did last 16yrs dat dey began stilling public funds in Nigeria?

My point is,instead of rambling,use someone as ur scapegoat let d media do d gossip for u.
Focus in the matter on ground and leave gossips for d media.

Frankly I don't enjoy gossips,dont know abt u?
Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by jomoh: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2015
sniperr007:

Funds r stolen everyday weda public or private. It's sad but wen we keep enjoying d information abt Wu stole & HW much, den ders a problem.

Is it jus did last 16yrs dat dey began stilling public funds in Nigeria?

My point is,instead of rambling,use someone as ur scapegoat let d media do d gossip for u.
Focus in the matter on ground and leave gossips for d media.

Frankly I don't enjoy gossips,dont know abt u?

Get your point on scapegoat but APC is not the government they're just the ruling party.

But If I get what you are insinuating right, you're saying they should be thinking along the same line with the Executive since the executives are from the ruling party. That will be the Ideal situation but in a country where political parties lack Ideology/identity, we actually need stuffs like this to expose or at least make us be weary of who to elect/vote for.

I don't enjoy personal gossips but political gossips? I do.
Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by agabusta: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2015
ahaz:
prof. If truely u passed English in ur olevel without machinery you should comprehend that he was asking ur lieng comrades whom truth for once is a luxury they can not afford to tell us the exact amount they claim is missing than keep making noise when they are not the opposition

It is called 'mercenary' not 'machinery'.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by rozayx5(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
mmrius:
The kind of comments made by PDP loyalists on nairaland is mind shattering. It beats the imagination of a sane reasonable person who knows that 1 + 1 = 2, but loyalists of PDP would rather we believe 1 + 1 = 11. This is the kind of deranged and demented fellows that make up and support the PDP.

How will the APC be put on their toes when there is no credible and sensible opposition? Honestly, every PDP supporter on nairaland need to change this unproductive negative attack on President Muhammadu Buhari and focus on value based opposition, rather than trade insults like market women in Mushin market. If PDP continues to attack Mr. President like a diseased rabid dog, then the APC might continue in power for the next 50 years.

at this rate the dullard and his party will be shown the way out in 2019

50 years ke. they should keep dreaming
Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by Jesusloveyou: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Alonga:
During your campaign $50b,20b missing from NNPC account,but now from $4b,2b,1.5b and so on,please APC tell us the truth not all this propagada every day.
is like, u don't know what u are saying, is not just 50b or 20b dollars, is 11,56 trillion naira for just excess crude acc, d one we are asking now, is d nlng tax

1 Like

Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by Jesusloveyou: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Ofunaofu:

I don't see anything wrong in what APC is asking the FG to do and as the party that brought in the current presidential occupant the need to point out anything that is not right. Cos if buhari fails the party will be blamed just as we blamed PDP for their 16ys misrule.
u right, pdp fail to tell gej what to do, that is why pdp and gej are clueless

1 Like

Re: NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC by sniperr007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
jomoh:

Get your point on scapegoat but APC is not the government they're just the ruling party.

But If I get what you are insinuating right, you're saying they should be thinking along the same line with the Executive since the executives are from the ruling party. That will be the Ideal situation but in a country where political parties lack Ideology/identity, we actually need stuffs like this to expose or at least make us be weary of who to elect/vote for.

I don't enjoy personal gossips but political gossips? I do.

It's d job of b media to spread gossips weda leaked by apc/pdp NT apc spreading d gossip to divert attention from d impending crisis in der party and frm der slow pace.

I want pple punished for der crimes and economic growth not accusations dat never get answered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Hated People In Nigeria (2015) / What If I Told You....... / How Much Are You Buying Cooking GAS Currently In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.