Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1425 Views)

Nairaland Did Not Do Well. They Rejected My Advert / What Nairaland Did To Me / Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Godzlove8(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: . by Godzlove8(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
undecided
I swear on my late father's grave. he used me and other witnesses here
Re: . by feldido(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: . by Fynestboi: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why celebrity section.
Re: . by enoqueen: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
That's because he knew that u are a scammer. tongue

Michael or what is that ur name again, dont you ever get tired.
Re: . by Godzlove8(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fynestboi:
Why celebrity section.
cuz everything happened here sir, am sorry cry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Streaming and watching in mp4
Re: . by Fynestboi: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Godzlove8:

cuz everything happened here sir, am sorry cry

Link sir...
Re: . by Godzlove8(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
enoqueen:
That's because he knew that u are a scammer. tongue

Michael or what is that ur name again, dont you ever get tired.
please don't start again. do u have any job for me?
Re: . by Godzlove8(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fynestboi:

Link sir...
the thread was deleted earlier today. eno is one of the witnesses
Re: . by Fynestboi: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Godzlove8:

the thread was deleted earlier today. eno is one of the witnesses

Ok.... Cases like this are better of in general section sir.... Thanks..
Re: . by Godzlove8(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fynestboi:

Ok.... Cases like this are better of in general section sir.... Thanks..
aii sir
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Lmao! cheesy

Serves u right. I can imagine you shinning your teeth, jumping ontop okada to rush to the bank and collect free 50k. You never " che chomchin" cheesy

Cc Gboliwe
Re: . by Gboliwe: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
ifyalways:
Lmao! cheesy

Serves u right. I can imagine you shinning your teeth, jumping ontop okada to rush to the bank and collect free 50k. You never " che chomchin" cheesy

Cc Gboliwe

grin grin grin grin grin

Didn't even know he started another thread. Like seriously, he was expecting N50k? What am I even saying, he is owing me N5k and I was expecting it seriously. angry

Was surprised the thread was removed after he showed up with one of his many other monikers that wasn't even mentioned to query an "insult" on his person. It was a faux pax
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gboliwe:

grin grin grin grin grin

Didn't even know he started another thread. Like seriously, he was expecting N50k? What am I even saying, he is owing me N5k and I was expecting it seriously. angry

Was surprised the thread was removed after he showed up with one of his many other monikers that wasn't even mentioned to query an "insult" on his person. It was a faux pax
lol.
Well ,hes coming out clean gradually. See his post, no more "going to Cali to furnish his new apartment" story cheesy

Godzlove8:
For those of you that thought the moniker 'mekzyjoe' sent the sum of 50k to my account yesterday as he boldly claimed, please i want to openly let y'all know that he lied. he ruined my life by makin me restless throughout yesterday and today all because i seeked for help in this forum. he has refused to pick my calls and even deleted me from bbm.i guess he pulled that stunt to impress some people here. i now leave everything to God. he will provide my helper. please i need a job that will change my life a little in uyo. thanks
Re: . by Gboliwe: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
ifyalways:
lol.
Well ,hes coming out clean gradually. See his post, no more "going to Cali to furnish his new apartment" story cheesy

He will repackage and come back. We will be right here waiting for him whenever he does that.
Re: . by enoqueen: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
He is back.

(1) (Reply)

The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) / See How Much Abacha Saved For Nigeria Over A Decade - Wdn.ng.com / Two Confirmed Dead In Underground Tank Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.