Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Nairaland Did To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Did To Me (618 Views)

Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nairaland Did To Me by LieDetector(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2014
angry
Okay.

Having gotten used to the popular nairaland cliche, "I schooled in france". I was having a conversation with my lecturer and he asked me if I know of one prof. clement and my reply was terrible.

Lecturer : Do you know of professor clement?

Me : Is he a musician? I don't know this because I schooled in...... I was about saying france before it occured to me that I was talking to a lecturer. I then resorted to using filler words. Though I got the bashing of my life, I'm not pained cos it would have been worse if I'd said "france" angry.

This "I schooled in france" should stop.

Seun, obinoscopy, ishilove
Re: What Nairaland Did To Me by nomabeeee(f): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Story for the gods. undecided
Re: What Nairaland Did To Me by adekoonlay(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
As a proud Nairaland member, looking for guys who school in France.
Re: What Nairaland Did To Me by Obinoscopy(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks, we'll look into it. Please use the mail supermods/mods next tine wink.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Did To Me by Generalkorex(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
U sabi lie

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Begs Obasanjo, Sends 7 PDP Governors To Beg. / Doctors: Suggests Psychiatric Tests For All Politicians Before Elections. / Gef's Ally, Tompollo Buys 6 Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.