Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) (76466 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by tankoy: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
name witch crash jona

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
=))¸.•°`Laff `°¸¸.•°wan°•°``°`tear°•.¸¸.•My °°•.¸¸.• °Belle``°°.
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Masculity(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
psucc:
The best antidote is to paint the back of my car with the Blood of Jesus.

where can i get that blood pls? Which market and how much be the money of one liter
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by terzurum5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
tankoy:

hahahahahhahaaha
I dash you doctor of witchcraft...
Lol. Bro I lie na.

1. If you see labourers following a tipper or any of these heavy loaded vans, to offload the load, know you from today that you have seen a witch.
2. All the garriage/agbero boys/wheelbarrow boys that rush trucks that arrive the market to offload are witches and wizards.
3. All the small children that love to follow and climb pickup vans are witches.
4. Any body that follows you be it in a market place, by foot, by air or any means of transport is a witch.
5. Even in churches or lecture halls, any body that follows you is a witch.
6. Even in terms of class performances, any body that follows you is a witch.
7. Even in your family, all the people following you are witches.
8. Any body that follows you on social media platforms such as facebook, twitter, 2go, linkedin, nairaland, e.t.c, is a witch.
Therefore, all of us are witches.

1 Like

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by mizmia: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
RicardozRichard:
I don't kW why I don't believe in this Witches and wizard existence its just like they all just pples imagination and mere understanding of trash shits. I believe in no other spirit except the holy spirit .... Am I making sense!!

Anyway am still into BiigTInzs cool

1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
psucc:
The best antidote is to paint the back of my car with the Blood of Jesus.

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by eddieboye: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pineapp:
You actually confirm they are following you when you're downloading something and it fails at 99% sad

lol
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Starships4u:
Father pls cause accident for the back of my car

Better be strong with that prayer unless you know wat accident at the back of your car entails,.both the driver and the witches go ...

1 Like

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by terzurum5(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=mizmia post=36023499][/quote]
If I laugh and break my chair you will pay. Lol
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by harry509: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
JealousPrince:
Funny photo of how the witches follow you from the village
God pass dem abeg.
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
JealousPrince:

a witch is someone that sells paints and tiles... Hope u got it clear now? Or should i xplain further
Mumu answer to a mumu question.

Pls explain more. Do they seLl it in wholesale or retail.

1 Like

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
NOTED!
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kahara(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adamo84:

Both of should see me in my office, we need to have a word for causing someone to Lol

Lolzz... Adam where is yr oppice located?
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by mamajaz(f): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
Op you stole this picture from me ! It's my pic. !
As in those peeps wey dey back of the van?
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by HenryTools(m): 1:12am On Jul 19, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

oh LORD..NL people will not kill me with LOL this morning o
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by luthorcorp: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2015
when you are about receiving a resourceful call and your fone off becoz of low battery,then u have reason to go to your pastor....hit like if I make sence
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2015
LOL,, DON'T TELL ME WITCHES HAVE STOP FLYING,,,

'COS ANY WITCH HANGING ON DANFO IS BEING FOLLOWED BY A SUPERIOR WITCHCRAFT &MARINE SPIRIT..
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by luthorcorp: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2015
HenryTools:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

oh LORD..NL people will not kill me with LOL this morning o
trying to register in this wackass link u call a site and its telling me invalid refferer...why?
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Princessderaa(f): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2015
God pls send mack&dangote truck to come crush dem.in Amen
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Oxster(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Nairalandi:
From today if I enter bus from my village I go stay for back so that I go de monitor when the winchi go jump enter..I go push am comot grin

grin lolxxxx....on how yuh see yur granny nko "Gone For Good" nah wetin una go use ba
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by nluser: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Pineapp:
You actually confirm they are following you when you're downloading something and it fails at 99% sad

Lol...try uc browser...it has "resume" capability or Idm...sure the curses won't be confrimed
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by henrygoody(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Pineapp:

You are Just right.

That can be so Annoying
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by ylaa(f): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2015
holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Starships4u(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Better be strong with that prayer unless you know wat accident at the back of your car entails,.both the driver and the witches go ...
don't u remember the story of that girl hu said GOD should stay in their boot that there's no space in the main seater and when the had accident the creates of Eggs behind(in the boot) not even one was scratched nor broken??
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by GGfadar(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JealousPrince:

a witch is someone that sells paints and tiles... Hope u got it clear now? Or should i xplain further

hmmmmmmmmm

u bad ooooo. nice definition

JealousPrince:

hmmmmmmmmm

u bad ooooo. nice definition
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by chlowi(f): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Pineapp:

Or when ur LIKES stop at 99. Lol
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Youngmolis: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2015
tongue who dey fear
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kenoz(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by spencekat(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Fire!
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by babadem2much(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
Op you stole this picture from me ! It's my pic. !

i no fit shout! So na u de follow ppl wit winch from village abi? How dem take snap u sef wey u no knw. Hahahahahahaha
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Splendidee(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
kahara:
Who is a witch pls?
anybody dat struggles to see u suffer is a witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.