Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

They Stripped Me Naked, Poured Gin Mixed With Pepper In My Private Part, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Stripped Me Naked, Poured Gin Mixed With Pepper In My Private Part, (880 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Abubakar Audu buried. Sands poured into grave amidst tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Stripped Me Naked, Poured Gin Mixed With Pepper In My Private Part, by Obascoetubi: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
A Lagos High Court sitting in
Ikeja has been told how
defendants rub pepper mixed
with gin on her body in an
ongoing trial of the ten
suspect alleged involved in
the ==> http://kogistar..com/2015/07/they-stripped-me-naked-poured-gin-mixed.html
Re: They Stripped Me Naked, Poured Gin Mixed With Pepper In My Private Part, by piicity(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
*PICS OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT AND BY THE WAY,WHAT DOES UNCLAD HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS? *
Re: They Stripped Me Naked, Poured Gin Mixed With Pepper In My Private Part, by Obascoetubi: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: They Stripped Me Naked, Poured Gin Mixed With Pepper In My Private Part, by pBuhari(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
where is the pictures ?

(1) (Reply)

Find New Ways To Tackle Insurgency-babangida Tells Buhari / President Buhari Fires Calistus Obi After One Week Appointment As (NIMASA) DG / Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.